EMC needs PVP!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cypher_Rahl, Jun 7, 2012.

?

Should EMC implement PVP?

Yes! 48 vote(s) 30.6%
Nope. 109 vote(s) 69.4%
  1. Overused bear faith, Overused....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. No.jpg
    Thats my input.
    IamSaj, oidgod and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. But i still like him?
    AlexChance likes this.
  4. they should only have PVP arenas

5. all i can say
  6. NEIN!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. These yes/no arguments are so thought provoking. It's really making me think more about myself in ways I'd never have thought before.
    IamSaj and HylianNinja like this.
  8. I actually support this PvP idea :)

It's one more things to do in EMC. If you don't like PvP for X or Y reasons then just don't go PvP then.Some people just go hunting for PvP servers.If these server had PvP I'm almost 100% sure that it would attract that percentage of player whom only like PvP.
    killerbyte12 likes this.
  9. Actually, i personally dont want pure PvPers here. A majority of MC players are good, but i have met most of the bad ones in PvP servers. Just what we need is people here for just PvP, and then to PvP in the nonPvP areas. We shouldnt advertise as a PvP server once we get it, we should keep our advertising to what it is now, but then let people know on the front page that there is an optional PvP area. Then the people like me, who used to completely avoid anything PvP will feel safe here knowing that EMC is a good place to be, and that the PvP area is a minor sideshow compared to the main EMC values.
    killerbyte12 and oidgod like this.
  10. I've read most of these answers with just "No,I don't like PvP" If you don't like PvP how about you don't go PvP? It would only be an area not the WHOLE EMC.
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  11. Than yeah i guess.
  12. EMC has never had PVP, it never has, and (probably) never will have PVP,,, From SMP1 and 2 all the way to Utopia, PVP ha never been allowed.
  13. That's why there's this Poll. To vote our opinions and make things change.
  14. Aikar is working on a "secret" PvP update, I'm guessing to make the yes and no's happy :)
  15. It's a no for me, I have been on several PVP servers and the same people had kept hunting me until I decided to quit and wanted a server without the PVP mod, and then I found this server being the best kind to get away from the stressful spawn camping. During my first few days on the server I got spawn camped by 2 people with lava buckets and flint and steel, but then
    JustinGuy came info the wild and banned them.
    I play Minecraft Multiplayer for the main purpose of showing my creativity to people worldwide.
  16. I like how none of the "No" replies take into account the OP at all xD
    Gap542 and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  17. If you READ EVERYTHING You'll noticed that it says an Optional PvP area for those players who want to PvP they go there.. You'll NOT BE FORCED to PvP if you don't want to. This area will only be for the players who enjoy PvP'ing.
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  18. Same here T.T
  19. No. Just no. EMC does not need PVP.