EMC needs PVP!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Cypher_Rahl, Jun 7, 2012.

?

Should EMC implement PVP?

Yes! 48 vote(s) 30.6%
Nope. 109 vote(s) 69.4%
  1. It's not just enough said though. If you want to say no, that's fine but give an explanation why. Many people are saying no without saying why it wouldn't work. This idea has had a lot of thought put into it and could actually work.
    thecontroller and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  2. People are stupid. Leave it be. I made everything plenty clear enough.
  3. i have been on a server with a big glass dome and you get 16 arrows and an iron sword when you get a better rank you get better tools or an enchant mabe that would be good p.s you get items back when u respawn
  4. Peoples stupidity cannot be cured unless they cure it themselves. Humanity is doomed since 1999.
    SecretAznEks and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  5. If you want pvp then go play on another server because this is not the server for PvP.
    I have seen so much threads saying EMC needs PvP and i doubt that that will happen!
  6. This is still standing, why people can't understand that at least he wants a server hosted by EMC made for PVP, only if you want to join you will join, it's not like you are going to get banned if you don't go there...
    Also, don't just say "How about no" that's only spam, your not aporting anything to the discussion.
    Face it guys, EMC it's getting boring and there should be some new ways to make this a pretty place for everyone, mostly the people that has been here for a long time. INNOVATION guys, INNOVATION!
    OPEN MIND, that EMC is all squary, with limited size residences, with a square main map, with a moderation system called square doesn't mean that you have to be squared also...
    hayleycolgan and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  7. Damn, I want to get 69th no !
  8. THAT IS WHY IDONT WANT PVP
  9. It should be punishable to spam in people's threads... It's way to obvious when someone didn't read anything and just posted troll spam.

To catch up with the thread to the new ones. The admins/mods have discussed implementing PVP- get over closed-minded children. Read the rest of the thread to see how the *PVP discussion* has gone and how it's been elaborated on. Very hard to refuse (IF you ACTUALLY understand.).

Like I discussed in the first paragraph of the OP. EMC needs a new attraction. It's simply smart to stay with the times.
  10. You're not going to be forced to use the PvP server. Imagine that today EMC decided to open a creative server. You wouldn't be forced to use it, but if someone wanted to, they could.
    The idea behind this is as follows.
    EMC does so many things well. The other PvP servers out there are pretty bad, so why don't we try our hand at this? Maybe we can make some fun out of it.
    hayleycolgan and Cypher_Rahl like this.
  11. EMC is something unique that has been thought out and created in a way that is fun for everyone. If PVP is such a shambles on other servers, what says EMC couldn't create something glorious to go alongside the SMP servers which involves PVP?
    Cypher_Rahl and SecretAznEks like this.
  12. Couldn't have said it better my-
    WAIT! I did! ;P
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  13. They call him Mr Secret "Sometimes swoops in before Hayley with awesome comment" AznEks.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  14. That's a long title....
    I prefer Jon.
    Cypher_Rahl and hayleycolgan like this.
  15. I use SAE. As in Say, dont you sometimes swoop in before Hayley with an awesome comment?
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  16. OO! That's a good one!
    Hey. I'm SAE.
    (That's got a nice ring, right?)
  17. ICC has already hinted at a "Dystopia"
  18. Said Dystopia would be hardcore. No PvP.
  19. All I want is a server that has PvP not the whole game my "nickname" is.... nah my nickname is classified :D :cool: :p
  20. There should.
    1. It could be toggleable. In town it would be /res set pvp true and the wild would be /pvp on and /pvp off.
    2. Special server? pvp.Empire.us
    3. Required in Wild?