EMC is Officially 1.3 + NEW DB SERVER

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 7, 2012.

1. This is what I've tried so far. I went to the Wild, placed an Ender Chest and put some cobble in it. I had my friend in Town take a peek in hte one I had placed there and he saw nothing in it. I then broke the one in the Wild so it wouldn't be taken. I came back and the chest I had placed in Town had cobble in it. My friend then placed another chest and put something in it, then checked mine and what he had placed in it was in both chests as well. When I checked his, there was my cobble. I thought you would only be able to link two, but I placed three on my res and they all had the same items in them.

So between Town and Wild it works even if you destroy the chest. You can't share the Inventory with others, but you can share chests. You can(currently at least) have more than two chests.

Cool stuff. I hope they can soon be Locked as well as given Access. I'd like to use them to hold valuables like armor, extra picks, or emergency supplies so I don't have to worry about losing them. I'm anxious to see what other uses people come up with for them.
  2. I don't know if it's been mentioned on here yet but there is a glitch with the chests. You can right click on one of your chests and see what's in them but the animation of the chest doesn't work.
  3. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

LET THE PARTY START!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. You might want to remove the do not update warning now Jeremy...
  5. This made NO sense too me.
  6. Thanks for the info. It looks like Afforess is still working on CB++ though... Can you link me to CB--?
  7. Yeah, Justin told me Afforess changed his mind, but won't be doing anything with it until theres a more "stable" Minecraft 1.3. (oxymoron putting stable and minecraft together? Haha)
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  8. well i am filled with happy energy
  9. LMAO, well at least he said "more" stable right? :p
  10. WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHYHOOOOOOOOIOOOOOIOOOO FINALLY YES TES THIS IS GREAT!! *Ahem* oh - ah - sorry about that lol just got abut over exited lol!!
    _iNefarious_ likes this.
  11. I've edited it a bit to clarify, but what is there not to understand? Also, it's "to me", not "too me". Habla Ingles? Englisch sprechen?
  12. Ughhh my 4x4 door broke on smp5
  13. I dont like 1.3.1 for that
  14. There seems to be a bug that's making everybody appear to have the default "Steve" skin. To ourselves, we have our individual skins though. Any idea what could be causing this?
  15. There is a problem with the minecraft.net skins server.
  16. I'm having that same problem too. My friend says I have the Steve skin, but if I look at myself, I see my actual skin.
  17. Villager breeding is no longer disabled. Oh the joys of the laggy villager farms...
    I presume this is a bug?
  18. I like the new texture of gravel. I think it looks more... realistic.
    topdawg657 likes this.
  19. Sigh* NO free rupees?
  20. Let me setup a scenario. Bill and Bob are playing Minecraft 1.3.1. Bill places an Ender Chest in his Mine and in his house. Bob also places an Enderchest in a separate mine and a separate house. If bill goes to Bob's house, opens the Ender Chest he will see his own stuff in there. In fact, any Ender Chest that Bill opens will also show the same stuff. Likewise for Bob. It doesn't matter who places the chest, It only matters who opens it.

I doubt you are confused on the issue anymore; but this is mainly to clarify for anybody else. If there is a bug where you can see the contents for someone else, PM IcC immediately with as many details as possible.