EMC is Officially 1.3 + NEW DB SERVER

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Good point. :D
  2. Enderchests. You can put stuff in chest 1 and it will appear in chest 2, 3 or 4 etc. but only YOU can view it. No one else can see it. The inventory of the chest is linked to you only. If I put something in chest 1 I would be able to see it in all the chests, but you wouldn't be able to. You would see whatever you put in. Make sense? Also, doesn't matter how many chests you have. They will all equal to ONE single chest inventory size.

It is expected that there will be lag in a new update. Plug-ins have to be tweaked, issues have to be fixed. As the team sorts things out, the lag will lessen.

Are you running along the sandstone streets? If you are, then you will lose hunger there. That has always happened. Otherwise, it could be due to lag which will be fixed over time.

This is a good point. I will be interested to see the answer to this. Maybe the stick will still work, and over ride the trading.
  3. Nope, it's 1 chest inv. per person.
  4. Stick works as it always did. :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  5. Go 1.3.1!!
  6. Nice animation lol!!
  7. Lol I love villagers and I always wanted a use for them!!
  8. Jacks already saved my butt with the enderchests :)
  9. does anyone have access to an enderchest, or just you?
  10. good point
  11. by using a stick on them...
  12. Everybody has a unique enderchest inventory. Two people can open the same Ender Chest; but both will see their unique content.
  13. I tried the command and it said code 379 as "Whitened Book" and when someone bought a book that I made, it came out blank.:(
  14. Use a stick on them
  15. I think its a good idea with Enderchests that everyone has there own separate inventory no madder which chest they open, because if not people would be taking stuff from other peoples Enderchests. Do you guys get me? Or am I just making no sense?
  16. Its are ready like that
  17. i mean without an access sign in ur res.
  18. code is 387 for book, and 388 for emerald.
  19. I know but I'm just saying that its a good thing that people cant see your stuff.