EMC is Officially 1.3 + NEW DB SERVER

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 7, 2012.

1. i like old gravle
  2. I got kicked off again
  3. Is level 30 the highest enchantable level now? I've enchanted 2 picks at that level, 1 is fortune 2, the other is silk touch. That sucks if so.
  4. Because 1.3 has its own item cluster code in.
  5. Yes, unfortunately.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Hey, ICC, I need to be kicked off smp3. My minecraft froze and I shut it down but it won't let me get on any EMC server.
  7. Wait, can I make an enderchest in the wild, and an enderchest in town and they will both have whatever is inside?
  8. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Yeah but that doesn't seem to be working now on the servers and the 1.3.1 grouping design is worse then the empire version. I want the old empire one back. The new one is a lot worse. Iv already seen the problems it has.
  10. This is great finely I can start to sell all my ender pearls and eye of ender obsidian and the like for this update :D
  11. Well, of course it is a bit laggy, b/c EMC has alot of plugins and 1.3.1 was a big update, but thanks for updating!!!! You guys are awesome!
  12. i cant talk or say commands on any server
  13. There is a glitch with eating bread. It only lets me eat one piece of it then it doesn't sink and i can be eating the same piece for ever without gaining life or loosing the item.
  14. The "can't chat/command" thing is a MC issue that some are experiencing all around. We're expecting a fix from Mojang with a push at some point. You could try to delete and retry installing, but no for sure thing that will work.

It will be laggy for a while as it is with every new update from Mojang. We will keep it as minimal as we can with performance tweaks, but some thing we just have to wait for it to settle.
  15. So did we drop CB++ to get to 1.3.1 so soon? I assume we will go back to CB++ once released for 1.3.1 right?
  16. So, I did a quick check with the item-drop-stack thing. It's not working, it's doing the same thing as it would outside of EMC before 1.3 (which is dropping the item from where it was destroyed and not moving them to one pile.)
    A few people on 2 were hypothesizing that the Mojang code and the EMC code might be conflicting.
  17. I Already Had Some Problems With The Villager Trading: A Villager Offered Me An Emerald For Wool I Put The Wool In His trading Slot And the Wool Just Vanished,
    Anyone know what's happening,
  18. Well, with all the "You guys need to hurry to update!" posts they may have? I was fine with the update taking a bit as plugins have to be updated and all that.
  19. The CB++ project is dead. There is a new one called CB-- which we will look into trying if we feel it will be beneficial.
  20. I found another problem. When I hit the 'Backspace/Delete' key, it deletes a whole word (or consecutive string or characters) rather than one letter or character at a time.