EMC Dragon Tombs Info

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking to join a group on server smp4.
  2. I am a friend of jamaican12 and have good armor i just don't know what we are up against i like the wild and want to know what server # you play on.
  3. Imagine MC as a buffet. With servers being the food, the best having ingredients like mods and plugins but could get spoiled by too much of the good stuff. EMC is like that personal plate you made yourself, like picking the strawberries off the cake or the noodles out of a sauce with lots of chunky stuff!
  4. 1. Another Wild sounds AWESOME :D

2. I know EMC is da best and that is not to be questioned :)

3. you still didn't say if there would be a limit as to how much land could be claimed...?

4. i have many more points to add but im probably getting [pretty annoying so i'll just shut up :p
  5. I will answer this for him, hopefully. If someone earns many eggs, they probably have earned the right to claim as much land as they can. Since this is rumored to be very difficult, i dont think you have to worry about excessive land claiming. Just calm down, they have solutions to all your worries...
  6. and not to mention the eggs will have other uses other than land claiming, so youll have to choose what to spend them on..
    This hasnt been decided yet. Again, please keep talk to the dragon eggs.. hold off on wild discussion until we have a wild discussion thread!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Been looking through this post have yet to see anything mentioned about it but what im wondering is. Is this something that will always be around then once its implemented? Or is it just going to happen for a few weeks then no longer be around until a new variation on this comes about or what?

Cause what I started to see when seeing this post was that it was going to happen in a couple of weeks probably and only last for like a month maybe?
  8. I see no reason why this won't be a permanent addition to EMC. :)
  9. No problem, glad to help out a little. :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. Oh okay. It seemed like it was just going to be a month long thing and then something else. :p
  11. Supposedly it's gonna be very hard to get the egg. To find though, I don't know. It looks like the portals spawn in pools of lava. So I'm guessing where ever lava is, that's how far out.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  12. There are BUNCHES of Lava pools, so that must mean, there are BUNCHES of End Portals.

*3500th post*
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. This is an Arena Portal, not an end portal. The end portal will be exactly where it is now and will not change unless a wild reset occurs.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  14. lol k hurry up and make a new thread tho :p
  15. i cant wait tell the update its going to be fun
  16. wait i dont like about claiming land is i have a mine a big mine/base were i get all my stuff from what if i dont get a enderdragon and claim the land in time will some one else claim it so theres a big problem for players that have mines and might not get a enderdragon egg
  17. If someone claims your base then it's griefing, and they'll be enjoying a break from EMC for doing so.
  18. thankes now im puting signs sayings its my base
    will_iamd likes this.
  19. I share your enthusiasm for seeing something like this on EMC (imo the best MC server out there). However, I cant imagine this being a reality without addressing one thing:

RESETS

You've said you dont want to get into wild updates in this thread, but I have to curb my exctiment about the ability to claim land in the wild until I hear exactly how resets will factor into claiming in the wild.
  20. i agree to man
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.