EMC Dragon Tombs Info

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Once you withdraw a dragon egg (or buy one off a player), is it possible to "deposit" it back into your dragon egg account? For example, "/dragonegg deposit".
  2. Since everyone else is asking a million questions, here's one from me for Aikar: Once we claim land in the wild, will we be able to teleport to it like a residence? If not, will the "personal outpost perk" still remain on the far-off-in-the-future todo list?
  3. will members only be able to have 1 wild base, and diamond 4, and same sorta thing for the other supporters?
  4. actually, i did 'bother' to read thru all of the 283 other posts, however there is nothing said about dragon eggs being, or not being sold in the empire shop. in addition to this, it is still hard work getting the eggs if theyre sold in the empire shop and u buy them, i mean, rupees dont just fall out of the sky, and they certainly dont grow on trees. (unless u sell the leaves XD) and the comment wasnt as much of a question as it was a joke, not everybody enjoys reading almost 300 boring posts; (no offence to those with non-boring posts) whether they answer ppls questions or not, ppl still want to have some humor weaved into these never ending posts. although, the post was still a question none the less. at the end of the question, the joke that i had put in was: *walks into empire shop and steps up to dragon egg* 'Mom, whats the number with 23 digits called'
    plz LIKE THIS POST if u liked the joke
    L0tad, IamSaj, technologygeek and 2 others like this.
  5. I do not think that you will be limited by your member status on how many/big your base will be. It will depend on how many dragon eggs you will be able to obtain.

6. LOVE the new uodate! this is a great idea! only problem for me is that I live in the wild with 3 other friends (that makes 4 of us)(i know them irl from my school) and we want to find an arena, but we won't be able to go in... P.s: we are quite deep in the wild and DO NOT want anybody disturbing us! but people are welcome to visit as long as they DO NOT build or stay on the island.
  7. when and ware is it going to take place??
  8. When: not till it is done.
    where: you have to find them in the wild.

9. but how am i going to find one?
  10. try reading the OP.... They are randomized, so find them like you do ores and biomes... By SEARCHING the terrain.....
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. I'm sorry I got confused with what he posted in the first thread which included the current dragon egg owners selling back their eggs to get 20 when the launch goes live. Here is part of what he said:

12. ugh.... you baddie. I've been trying to avoid talking about that :)

That idea is planned to be apart of the wild update... But please guys, talk about the dragon update for now lol. We will have a seperate thread for the wild updates. One thing at a time.
    jkjkjk182 and margaritte like this.
  13. Super excited for this update just hope it comes when I have time off from school, Minecraft Marathon :D
  14. Am I The Only One Who See's The Problems That This Will Cause??
    im really starting to not like where this is going with the wild shops and such...soon the wild wont ever be the "wild" anymore cause there will be shops and homes and un-destroyable stuff everywhere.... the one thing that made the empire unique was that it had a wild where no1 could claim land therefor making it easy to find stuff; it was like a SSP wild where everything was destroyable...now the wild is becoming like any other server with homes and shops and everything else in it whats happening to the empire????

The Future!
    Also what do you think the wild will look like in another year? if for a whole year people can claim land in the wild? in will be exactly like any other servers main world! because so many people would of claimed land in the wild! it will become very hard to find resources because all of the close land will be depleted of its resources so people will be forced to mine and gather stuff where peoples claimed land is!

A Suggestion:
    ~could there be a separate wild where people CAN NOT claim land and all that???? so there still can be a "wild" on the empire??

~could there be a limit as to how much land you can claim?

PS sorry be being such a downer on the new feature i just love the empire how it is.... and im worried it will become like all the other servers...The Same
    astrayalien and cnquast like this.
  15. maybe designated claim areas?
  16. This has been answered numerous times already, but I will repeat.

There will be a minimum of 3k, but very likely to be 5k+ minimum distance to claim land in the wild. This means there is an entire 20,000 by 20,000 "cube" almost of unclaimable land...
    Most of our players do not even "destroy" beyond the 1k radius line.

There will be absolutely no problem! Combined with periodic reset areas (Which I will be looking into improving and automating this), there will never be a shortage of resources. The only people who will run into claimed land are people who are TRYING to go see what someone has built.

Also, I mentioned I believe in this post, we are going to be looking into adding another wild that will be full on reset for updates. This would be crazy to claim in, so we would go ahead and block it there...

We will not be like other servers, we will remain the best, and take the best parts of every server and combine it... and giving players what they want: claiming land in the wild, while at the same time not causing harm to the non wild dwellers, is a major goal here.

I leave this post with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hE_kE_k0SU
    Imagine building something like that on EMC, with thousands of people able to come see it, and be grief free... THAT is the dream I have.
  17. as it stands there is no set date to when the portals begin appearing? or am i wrong?
  18. Sorry if this has been answered, but will we need a wild reset for this, or will you/Justin/ICC just use WorldEdit and random scatter the portals.
  19. How easy will it be to find, and how far out will they be?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.