Dragon Cave Trading Post

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Special tradeaway! Click my scroll, and you can look at some dragons I can breed for you. If I like your offer, I'll set up a 2 way trade and PM you with a link. Ask me if a certain dragon is available for breeding.

EDIT: Oops, acted out of reflex and got another pillow. I'll say when the tradeaway's back on.
  2. You can only trade eggs and unnamed hatchlings.. (But if you name a hatchling, you can always unname it for a trading.. :) )
  3. O..... Derp....
  4. I finnaly got A brimstone!
    Nole972 likes this.
  5. I will give someome a female purple dragon to get a male purple dragon. (both hatchlings)
  6. Do you want to play Alt Lottery with the Midnight Society? (There is only one egg)
    I will trade Sam and Tucker's egg for a Caveborn Pink egg.
    Traded for Rancid egg.. :3
  7. How do u add the dragons?
  8. [EDIT] Null
  9. At the top of the page, click your name. When the menu drops down, select signature. On Dragcave click the egg/dragon you want to add. See the text saying Show HTML/BBCode links? Click it. Now, copy the BOTTOM code. In the sig edit screen, paste that code, hit save, done.
  10. What's that third dragon in your sig? I'd like to try and get one.

Never mind, found out. If possible, I could breed something for you in order to trade and get one.
  11. When fully grown, I could breed it and get an egg. I could then trade you a dragon that I want for it. I wnat a male purple dragon hatchling.
  12. Hm, okay. I can breed La Shardia and hope for the best.
  13. I need a male purple for an ultravilot.
  14. In that case, maybe I'll get an ultraviolet for ya!
  15. My tsunami wyvern becomes adult in 2 hours.
  16. My eggs almost hatching
  17. Does anyone want a Silver Tinsel Dragon or a magi dragon?
    Im breeding them if you want (if i get more than 1 pillow or tinsel i will trade them )
  18. What's your price?
  19. Black d vine or a nebula
  20. Hmm... Once I'm not egglocked and I can trade, I'll breed you a Thuwed that may be a vine.
    Nole972 likes this.