Dragon Cave Trading Post

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Autumn, you said you wanted a pink egg? I have a first-gen one, freshly bred.
  2. I need Caveborn ones to continue my silver tins lineage:
  3. If anyone offers me something good, I'll give them this Red, fresh out of the cave.
  4. What is a alt? I've always wondered since I joined drag cave.
  5. An Alt is an alternate sprite to the dragons.. There are 3 dragons that have permanent alts that can be obtained by anyone, Black, Vines and Nebulas.. (Technically 5 if you count stripes and dorsals).. Most of the dragons have alternate sprites though if you count the dimorphism. The Lumina alt is only temporary (it gets dull brown when bred with certain dragons).. However, some of the holidays dragon have what are called Spriter's Alts (Like Penk), which are special variations only given to the people whom made the sprite.
  6. can yall click my eggs?
  7. This is supposed to be a trading thread, if you want clicks, there is a thread called dragon signatures for that, I can't link to it on my phone, but if you ask someone else can
    moyaboya likes this.
  8. Free to a loving scroll...
    CB Summer Egg

Time to CD Expiration: 5 Hours
  9. 5 hours till death?
    if not ill take it
  10. hey i would love a black vine or a nebula =)
  11. Cooldown. All CB eggs have a five hour cooldown that prevents them from being traded or abandoned for 5 hours.
  12. nice i take it after my eggs hatch reserve it for me i just got a paper dragon :/ sorry couldnt trade =(
  13. I traded that vine away.. but I should have another one sooner or later..
    Nole972 likes this.