Dragon Cave Trading Post

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by autumnrain26, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I'm new to this :p
  2. What sort of wyverns are you wanting?
  3. Nebula, Hellfire, Golden and Tsunami. Preferably caveborn, because I am incredibly picky.
    Really, you probably shouldn't trade with me. I have nothing worthwhile to offer, and my expectations are far too high.
    margaritte likes this.
  4. Huh. I just gave away three hellfire dragons, straight from the cave, lol. Also, ya I did mean pillow.
  5. My only offer would be a Red Dorsal...
  6. Since I don't HAVE a red dorsal, I don't see why not. So, how exactly does one trade? I have a magi.
  7. You'll need to use it's Teleport BSA and make a two-way trade. My Dragcave username is The_Shard_of_Oaken.
    Unfortunately, just before you posted this, my Red Dorsal got sick! :mad:
  8. I think I need to wait the time for them to get past five hours.
  9. Strange, I now have something to trade.

I have neat-o Rancid Dragons, and neat-o Musty Dragons. I do not know what they are actually called.
    margaritte likes this.
  10. It healed already, the Dorsal, so I'm ready.
  11. Rancid and Musty? Do you mean NEGLECTED and/or ZOMBIE?? I would give up my CB Night Glory Drake for a Neglected.. o,o"
    margaritte likes this.
  12. No, sorry. I'm not one of those guys that gets... things. I don't want to subject my dragons to such torture.
    These are new dragons, and I don't think anyone has a mature one yet.
  13. I stand corrected, There is an new release.. 3 new dragon eggs have been released.. The Racid one, the Musty one and a Briney one.. O,o
    margaritte likes this.
  14. I wish I wasn't egglocked.. t-t
  15. Okay. I have two caveborn hellfire wyverns that I would happily breed for you, but if you only want CB, well, if I find some I'll keep you in mind :D I'm glad you mentioned the new release today -- I was gone all day and hadn't even noticed!
  16. Thanks for the consideration. If you have trouble finding some of the new dragons, I have two of each of the more common ones. (Briny dragons aren't common..) If these dragons prove to be incredibly rare, I can breed 'em.
  17. Plz click mine I clicked (most of) all of yours!
  18. Autumn your amazing ;D
    margaritte likes this.