[CONTEST] Chisel Me This

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will the Resses still remain after the contest? Like we would not have build rights, but they would remain as a statue in the town?
    I think that would've a nice memory of this contest.
    I understand though if they would be reset and used as some sort of Event res.
    607 and Kytula like this.
  2. I would like take a crack at this one I hope there is still some openings left. +1 Krysyy I love this I can't wait to see what people do with it :D
    Kytula likes this.
  3. Okay, now my understanding is warped, so are we building down below street level? (If that makes sense…?) For better explanation say I sculpt a giant cat. Would the cat be seen in a 'hole' or sitting on dirt/stone?
  4. Entered waiting for me to be assigned a residence, also Krysyy can we place chests on there to help get rid of the cobblestone in our inventories?
  5. You think you can use /vault and /dispose (couse it Will not be stone inmedeatley, it Will be dirt and turn to stone when you're finished.
  6. I just signed up for this. But... wait! Do you need a spare residence or do staff give you one?
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  7. Well the dirt is at sky limit so you have a lot to remove.
  8. They give you a res for the contest with only destroy flag.
    607 likes this.

9. Alright so this brings me back to my problem, if you cannot 'get up' without altering the appearance of your sculpture unwillingly, then once you are off of the top portion of whatever you decide to sculpt, you wouldn't be able to go back up and tweak it. Correct?
  10. I *might* participate.

I take it we don't get the ability to fly or use creative mode breaking?

11. I will be using the dirt around the outside of the res. as a scaffolding and my "statue" will be centered in the middle. As one example of what you can do. I'm planning on making mine, something other players will be able to climb around and explore. I don't know if I'm making much sense, but you might want to take that into consideration before you settle on a design.
    607 likes this.
  12. I hope I got in :)
    LeoV likes this.
  13. So when will we know if we get a residence?
  14. Sounds great, I'll definitely be participating! Thanks for hosting this krysyy. :D
  15. I have entered. I hope there is still an opening :). Also, just wanted to say that this is a very interesting idea, and I hope everyone has fun with it.
  16. 9 spaces remaining!!!
    Other residences are assigned, and are being set up with res permissions. Then, we will message you on the forums with the res location.
    607, A_Ben_A and luckycordel like this.
  17. Do I have one?
  18. No such cobble will be mined only dirt!
  19. Just started and gonna say to everyone, 60x60x254 is bigger than you think! (900k+ blocks)
  20. 265 DCs of dirt total!
    Dirt lovers dream
    Kytula likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.