Apocalypse: Dark Days.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. Cress looks around but the others are asleep he starts shooting at the zombies they sprint at him...
  2. Im looking out the window. Wait. is that Cain? It is! I pull out my gun and start firing hitting zombies left and right!
    He turns around and looks at me... Then he says...
  3. Oh thanky- then a zombie GRAbs him ad drags him away" help me!". He gasps
  4. James has one bullet. He aims. Holds his Breath. *BANG. The zombie goes down. But so does Cain! James calls for help but has no response! He runs down to save Rescue Cain. Mmmm... James thought to himself. I can smell the blood. It smells.... Good.... He looks at Cain and helps him up seeing that he is badly wounded on his right shoulder. James has one small med kit and tries to help Cain. He has done the best he can. But the wound is still bad.
  5. Cress passes out
  6. EB digs a hole to hide from zombies. All the dirt is thrown on zombies so they suffocate and die. EB knows some first aid and cleans Cain' s wound with his water and then rippes some of EB's shirt and cleans it with warter and the EB puts it on Cain.
  7. I'm sweating. I'm sweating a lot... I try to lay Down. But that only makes it worse! I'm going to go ask Allen for some medical supplies. Whilst I'm there I think I may get more ammo.
  8. EB thinks the only way to live is to die. But EB will.prevent that from happening to his best anility
  9. Dylan Jones wakes up to Dutch licking his face. He calls out for the other survivors.

(Sorry I was on a plane for the last 2 days, we got there did a thing and came back)
  10. Cress wakes up to find himself in the car next to a survivor base, dutch is sleeping.
  11. EB has nothing to do he digs holes around the car to trap zombies and what not.
  12. Cress get outs of the car, and finds the survivors talking to an old Man, he is yelling at them about how they should leave, he cannot suppply food for them...
  13. EB getts feed up with the old man and digs a hole around him
    EB:"Dlyan has food"
  14. Cress shoots the man yelling "Raid the place!"Kill everyone! No survivors, this is apocalsypse world, we will fight! take all food, ammo, weapons medical supplys! Anything! Make sure to kill everyone!" The team of survivors start blasting and shooting everyone... Cress thinks EB should dig a hole around the building.
  15. EB agrees a does that
  16. The raid us going well , they killed everyone, and now are taking food .
  17. EB has been killing men that are starved and mutilated with his shovel
  18. EB wonders were everyone eles is
  19. Allen: We got other stuff to do for now. California State Testing all week for our school.
  20. EB: Good luck, I bet you enjoy all the no homework