Apocalypse: Dark Days.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. My hand, it hurts. I'm getting my feeling back! The cure seemed to work. But who knows what the side affects are. Hello? Can you understand me? I.. I can't believe what I did. I'm sorry. It wasn't me! You don't understand! It wasn't me....
  2. "We have to go NOW" i look out the window and see about 200 undead moving towards the building
  3. We all get in the ambulance and speed towards the airport, we get into a private jet and Joe says he can fly. Where should we go? The capital is probably guarded by the military, we could seek refuge there. We could go to Hawaii.
  4. Not Hawaii its to hot there and the infection could thrive....
    we need to go to the alps or somewhere cold where the virus cant survive
  5. We head for the German Alps, and parachute out when we arrive. We see a log cabin and look inside. Nothing. We use spare 2x4's to board up everything, and start counting our food.
  6. The military. They just don't seem trustworthy... I left my bat back at the lab but brought my gun and medkit. I'm feeling tired. I may have a quick nap? Yeh, a quick one
  7. Alright You nap i will stand guard and keep an eye out for military
  8. After about 2 hours night falls and i see a pairs of headlights coming up the hill...
    the headlights are attached to a Humvee with a 50. cal Machine Gun mounted on it and there are 4 solders inside the humvee......i wake James and get Allen and tell them to get ready
    I take aim and shoot the Gunner in the head and he slumps over dead
  9. Name: Dylan Dustin Nickname: ( The Shadow Man )
    Backround: Worked At A Gun /Food Shop He Is Only 12 Yr Old , He Is Very Stealthy And Sneaky Like A Shadow He Is Agile Sneaky And Stealthy Also A Dead On Aim

Weapons: Machete,Shotgun with 30 bullets, backpack full of food, crossbow with 90 bullets and a rusty helmet
  10. When Allen is looking for more guns in the basement he finds a man with weapons hiding. Allan asks him "You good with that shotgun? We got german military outside! Come help! Theres 3 of us, and theres no zombies!"
  11. Dylan Comes Out Of The Shadows And Shoots Down Half Of The Military
  12. Allan takes the jeep into the garage and examines the soldiers weapons. It looks like they had just run into infected. "Dylan, right? Can you help James board up the front door?"

"Spenser, put that 50 cal up in the top window.
  13. "Ok" Dylan Runs Over To Help James"Also Call Me The Shadow Man"
  14. I mount the 50.cal on the window and scavenge plenty of ammo for it and my rifle
  15. Sees About 400 Zombies Outside
  16. I thought the virus wouldnt spread in the cold........i was wrong
    i open fire on the zombies mowing them down and redecorating the ground with their brains
  17. You Guessed Wrong According To my Research When Surviving Alone The Virus Spreads Easier In The Cold Im Pretty Smart For a 12 Year Old Huh?
  18. Someone get on the 50 cal! I get out my M4 and nail the lead zombies. Shadow Dude! Get some explosives on those crossbow bolts and let her rip!
  19. Got It *Shoots Explosive Bullet At Hoard* "it Only Took Out LIke 10!"
  20. I manage to kill about 100 of them before the 50. Cal overheats with the barrel glowing red
    i start shooting them with my rifle dropping one each shot