Apocalypse: Dark Days.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 3, 2012.

1. I start Using My Shotgun and Machete Out In The Front
  2. Can you stop using caps for every word please?
  3. I Keep Shooting the undead down as fast as i can
  4. A large Colossus zombie appears holding a Stopsign and roars at us
  5. Takes out crossbow and takes explosive bullet and shoots head
  6. Pours bottle of water on 50. Cal and lets loose on zombies. about 50 left, low on ammo, we need to retreat.
  7. Shoots another crossbow bullet then gets cornered " Help!"
  8. Shoots the Undead cornering Nole (forgot ur name)
    we need to get to that Humvee!!!
  9. Shadow Man <- Nickame Real name In this -> Dylan Dustin
  10. Runs To Humvee Cmon Guys!
  11. I Save Dylan and we get in the humvee
    and we drive off....in the back there is a box of ammo for the 50 cal that i can use for my rifle
    and 2 M4's with 5 clips each and 3 hand grenades
    I take 1 grenade and 50 rounds of 50cal ammo
  12. EB digs a hole and hides out
  13. i build a time machine.... i win
  14. im a kill joy :) lol
  15. Name: Andre " No-Hope " Labosky
    Background: Mechanic, Studied to be mechanic... failed to pass the finals, were distant to Parents and didn't have other Relative what he would have known, Have been spending time in a Old Workshop of his, sealed doors and windows - one emergency exit.
    Andre thought he could need his gun someday - but unfortunally he weren't aware that the day would come so soon.

Items - Basic Medikit - 2 Magazines of Pistol Ammo ( 9mm ) - Blue & Black Jeans - Black Leather Jacket - White T-Shirt
    Army Boots - Low Food Supplies - Wrench - 3 Full Cans of Gas ( 10 Litres - 2.5 gallons ) - Toolbox ( Hammer - Saw - Nails - Hand Drill - 3 Batteries - Adult Magazine ) - 9mm Hand Gun - and might have some other stuff hanging around the Workshop - Map

----
    There is a Bar Front of the Workshop on the otherside of the road
    On the Left there is Dry Cleanin Store and right there is Small Market ( most food items looted )
    ---
    There is Sign front of the Workshop - Sprayed - " Survivor Included " " Help is much appreciated "
    --
    Mornings Andre is spending watchin the street - where Undead crawls listens when Army fights of Walkers
  16. Saves andre From Warehouse
  17. Allen: "Ok guys, we need to find a new base. Lets try to find another survivor encampment. Head to berlin. Its not far from here."
  18. EB follows Allen and everyone eles to the survivor base
  19. Ok Lets Go!