ZombieMart - Muti smp franchise

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by 1Achmed1, Mar 27, 2012.

1. 1. Try to be on when we collect, if you can't, I'll wait for next week, or we can setup a different day. 2. Use a couculater and divide by 4.
  2. alright sounds cool to me when i get on on friday-hopefully ill finish up my shop i still need more materials for my snake
  3. Well good luck with SMP5, there are about 5 big shops that you have to compete with, and 5 of them work together. I know cause I'm one of those 5. :p I hope your franchise works well! Good luck!
  4. yeah well once my shop is done it will beat everyones shop for sure it will be epic
  5. Hope it will :p
  6. Ur signature is an advertisement, so should be reporting you.
  7. me
  8. Why do we pay to you if we provide our own stock? We are really just endorsing the name, not really making a whole new shop. I can provide you with stock, like materials for your shop, though.
  9. No u don't have one. I was talking about thecontroller.
  10. Advertisement sigs aren't banned.

I have an advertisement
  11. … everyone has their reasons- I have my own.
  12. I think I'm good then.
  13. If you partnered with me, it wouldn't be a competing ad.
  14. First of all you don't make the rules. Second of all JustinGuy himself saw my sig and he had nothing against it, for that matter no moderators had a problem with it. Check your sources before you tell its not allowed :D
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  15. And if you're saying you don't want it on this thread and you think we post it or something on purpose, no , we don't, its a part of every post.
  16. also what if we already have a sign do we make another one that could say Franchise of: ...
  17. Will u be the one getting the money Then paying us or are we getting the money then paying u
  18. No you don't have to, but I would appreciate it though:)
    What happens is when the day is over, you pay me 25% of your daily profit using the logs. At the end of the month, each person with a shop part of this will get 50% of what they payed me back to them... kinda like a little present every month.
  19. oh ok
  20. i NEED addresses from both of you because of the status page i made link here