Zikko's NewsPaper

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by Zikko, Aug 12, 2015.

?

Will you subscribe?

Yes 14 vote(s) 53.8%
No, No 5 vote(s) 19.2%
Maby 7 vote(s) 26.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It wasn't an assumption, Zikko himself said that he used the number/date in that way to attract people to his business, as shown here:
    He intended for it to mean 9/11 to people so that they would be surprised. I feel that by him knowing that it would mean that to people, that it is wrong. I totally agree with you, this is my opinion, but I do also feel like a lot of other people would be offended by him using this date as a means of getting purchases into his newspaper.

As for people that have to avoid celebrating on this day, I am sorry for them, and I wish that they can still celebrate without being confronted. I will be wishing you a happy birthday myself for that day, a day of which carries many birthdays, anniversaries and retirement dates every year, with each year the number of each of those rising. I have a friend with a birthday on that day too, and despite the meaning that the date can have, we celebrate that every year. I hope that you can too with no trouble. I'm sorry if my messages came across as harmful to you in any way, that was not my intention, and I was merely remarking on the ways in which Zikko tried to get extra money from using a date in such a way.
    Zikko likes this.
  2. I have an additional suggestion. Instead of charging players for the subscription give it out for free. Charge the advertisers to advertise their shops, etc... Or are you going to try to do both?
    Zikko likes this.
  3. Thanks for this, I really thanks you
  4. Going to try both
  5. How very greedy of you. Problem becomes if you don't sell a lot of subscriptions no one will want to advertise and you will lose out on what should be the most lucrative revenue stream. Think how much advertisers would pay for something that went to 300 players versus 12. I know how much players with shops want to get the word out on their shop, so it is a great idea you have. But you risk it will implode unless you sell a lot of subscriptions which doesn't appear to be happening. Think how many players would subscribe if it were for free. Everyone. And, thus, all shops would want to advertise. Give it some thought.
    Zikko likes this.
  6. I will lower the price to 50r per and 2k for Eternal

Edit: You are so right I will make it for free. I will add you to credits thanks so much
  7. Don't tell anyone about this but after it is free for a while and players get addicted to it you can always initiate a subscription price. But you didn't hear that from me, shhhh.
    Zikko and f_Builder_s like this.
  8. Change the pricing for everything
    Kytula likes this.
  9. If you want King & Queen Sub. give me a private pm and for other payment Subs. The eternal is for free the only thing that costs is if you want o be entered in the Newspaper
  10. So since I paid for a sub already, does that mean I now can enter stuff in the newspaper? ^_^
    Zikko likes this.
  11. Please send me the newspaper as I have a lot of money and am not very aware of where the shops are and what they have (that's actually not a joke). I would also enjoy reading interesting stories about other members and their exploits.
    Zikko likes this.
  12. Yes but only in one book series you could pay for 10 or eternal
  13. The free one right?
  14. I would also like to receive it. I would like to know where I can find stuff easily. I'm using a resource pack and want some OP leather armor that I think would look good. Not that I'm overly into leather or something. I'll take it if it's for free.
  15. Yep
  16. Yes it's for free
  17. I thought my 6.4k was for eternal?
  18. For the subscription but not the written shop in the book
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.