Yup... Me,Myself, and I

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gilixnup, Aug 27, 2017.

1. I've never actually introduced my self on the forums so here it goes...

Hi, I'm Gil as most know me, (there are other variations) I'm typically on smp8 but I've been going on smp9 more and more so yeah. There's not much about me but if you do want to ask me questions you can. so Yup that raps that up....

- Gil
  2. You're under a year here, so, I'd say, Welcome to the Empire minecraft :p
    I also still need to do a proper introduction, I guess I'll do that next milestone or something, I don't know jet...

EDIT: I do btw know that the titel is refering to a song be De La Soul (I knew I new it, but I had to look up the name :p )
    Gilixnub likes this.
  3. Welcome! :)
    Gilixnub likes this.
  4. I've seen you online.... We're glad to have ya and while not quite a new player, 2 months is still acceptable to do a welcome to EMC! If you would still have pending questions about features and stuff on EMC just ask, there are many people willing to help. Remember to vote daily and you'll get over 225,000r per 100 days plus some diamonds, emeralds and the voter rewards.
    Gilixnub likes this.
  5. Well Jelle and Mjnoe... Forum account sort of glitched and so I'm new to forums but not new to EMC in minecraft, I have 614 days so far on EMC, but to the forums I guess you would say I'm new.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  6. it's not rapped up until jay z makes this a song thank u very much
    Gilixnub likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire forums.... You still can't compel me to change my name... :D
    Gilixnub likes this.
  8. Rude ;-;
  9. Welcome to the Empire Glix
    Gilixnub likes this.