YouTube black screens?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Caeyde, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Whenever I go on certain random videos, all it shows is a black screen. I can hear the audio perfectly and pause it and such, but I just can't see it
    Is anyone else having this? Can I fix it in any way? :c
  2. Might sound silly, but refresh the page :p
  3. Tried it
    Also restarted my laptop and restarted Chrome. Also tried on Internet Explorer with the same videos, not working
    I don't know what I've broken but I've broken it pretty hard
  4. Oh it happened to me many Times you gotta reset your laptop's profile delete all of your files just refresh your computer it also can be a computer virus put a fan next to it if the first 1 don't work people think I'm young but I am smart
  5. Reset it?! ; - ;
    I'll try back tracking the whole thing a few days but Im not resetting the whole thing.... Too many files to reinstall :s
    PenguinDJ, PandasEatRamen and kya474 like this.
  6. Lol or put a fan next to it
  7. Yea or do you got minecraft mods if so maybe that's why
  8. Backtracked my laptop a few days and it seems to be working fine now! Thanks guys!
    PandasEatRamen and 607 like this.
  9. Wait. How did you do that? Because I got a virus and am a little too lazy/busy to find out how to get rid of it, but what do you mean by backtrack?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  10. I don't know how to explain it really, moving your computer back to how it was at a later date
    607 likes this.
  11. I'm going to go with the latter
    how the hell is putting a fan next to your computer going to do anything

also
    thanks alice
    now i get ads for "Black Black" whatever that is
    PenguinDJ and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. Can we not start an argument here, that's pretty offensive. She was just trying to help
    607 likes this.