Your worst Minecraft experience

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by redradbit, Jan 9, 2012.

1. I have one.

...Imagine youhave just built a castle out of iron blocks. You have finally finished! you forget you are in hardcore mode and go out to kill yourself in an effort to respawn with full health. I'll just say that after dawn, I was only a few ashes and a charred diamond.
    oidking likes this.
  2. Just got a new one today, right here in EMC.

Ok, so I've farmed on mobs on quite sometime, getting 50+xp. I've went back to enchant 2 diamond picks. Whoa! What luck. (Silktouch, Efficiency lll) and (Fortune ll, Efficiency lll, Unbreaking lll). So I went on forum to auction them off. Unfortunately, due to my carelessness, someone broke in and stole them both (Sorry showoff212, this was what happened). So yea, 23krupees lost. :cool:

p.s, to whoever who stole my picks. Yeah ok.
    nmanley likes this.
  3. lol.
    MCPacifier likes this.
  4. oh crap zab...
  5. That Stinks dude, I hope you get Somthing to cheer you up soon.
  6. Well, 23k is about 1/3 of what I have now, and I've been aiming for the dragon egg's auction. Been saving up since the last 2 weeks I've started EMC, and I've finally found a place to spend my rupees (namely the dragon egg). I just hope that 23k wont cause me to be unable to buy one.
    nmanley likes this.
  7. remember our deal
  8. falling in lava when i had 4 stack of diamond blocks:eek: was horrible spend a month getting them
    nmanley likes this.
  9. in a multi player server?
  10. yes sadly here on empire
  11. i was walking around on smp5, with full diamond tools and armour, when I saw a cobblestone house. just sitting there. I looked around, but saw no one. i went over and thought; "Oh well, I guess some free cobble for my store might be all right, when suddenly, I fell through the floor and hit bedrock, I obviously died, but I thought, I would retrieve my stuff, I went back there and there was no ladder, I collected some sand and came back there, and found someone in the pit taking all my stuff. He had joined th Empire this morning.:(
  12. Karma can do that to you. :I
    Gamezila584 and yohan321 like this.
  13. lol
    yohan321 likes this.
  14. my story isnt amazing or breathe taking but it is still sad. I have found that the hardest thing to find on multiplayer is food. I spent alot of time trying to build up my food supply and make it easy living. i finally get a nice crop where i can make 10 bread every few days so im happy. i go down mining and get a good load of redstone gold and dimonds then return to harvest. to find some1 has taken all my crop and not even done as my sign says (please replace wheat with the seeds you get) i dont mind ppl using my crops but dont take it all and not replace it... took me forever to get a decent crop now i have to start again... but this time its underground
  15. I have a new one,
    I got this new mod called the better dungoens mod,( its aewsome), but when I opened up the world file I had an enormouse lag spike.
    SoI let it load up, It took over 10 minutes. But the worst part was the fact that it spawned me in the middle of the bottom of a Volcano Dungeon. The hadest one. Their was goblins, dwarfs, giant silverfish, Dwarfs riding giant silverfish, and
    giant cubic golem things. even worse it was pitch black and filled with lava and over 200 blocks high. the way up was filled with these things and spiraled all the way to the top 10 blocks forward then 1 bock up and repeat. I had nothing, but after 2 1/2 hours I finally made it out.
    Only to be greeted by a creeper.:mad:
    Long story short, that worldwas lost for a very long time (forever)!!!
    yohan321 likes this.