Your Empire/Minecraft Story

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mlooowe, Jul 30, 2012.

1. i remember my bro started playing and i did i guess. I joined on smp2 in november (older than aikar and max!) when diamonds were 25r and the player with most rupees was 600k
  2. You know what I mean >.<
  3. In late summer of 2011, I was listening to The Gamespot UK podcast and they kept talking about Minecraft. At first I was really confused, then I saw some in game footage on Start/Select and I was still really confused. The guys on the podcast kept talking about every week and eventually I started to think it sounded pretty cool. Turns out that a couple of guys I knew played Minecraft. After talking to them and watch hours of the How to Survive and Thrive series I decided I had to get Minecraft.

In mid-December of 2011 I downloaded Minecraft and became addicted. At first I was to much of a wimp to play on anything but peaceful ( I still don't play on hardcore ). My first world was called Mogo and my main base was on an island. The island was a pretty good size, not to big not to small. It had multiple entrances to underground mines and was a forest biome. The first thing I built was a tower similar to Cloud Tower ( from How to Survive and Thrive ). I then built a little village and, like every noob, built two giant cobblestone towers.I don't play on Mogo anymore but I can't bring myself to delete it. I didn't start a creative world until a month and a half later. I named it Naboo and I still use it build really big projects and plan out designs for SP.

I had heard very bad things about Minecraft multiplayer. In early March I decided to try it anyway. I started browsing the server list on minecraftopia.com and after a while I decided I would try EMC. My first thought was that the website design was very nice. For some reason I thought I had to claim a res before I could log onto the server. After some time of trying to claim a res on the live map I decided to ask for help on the forums. Justin responded very quickly and told me to claim it in game. I then realized that I had no idea how to log onto a server, so I asked the very noobish question on the forums. Once again Justin responded very quickly. The servers were very busy at the time but eventually I made it onto smp4. After completing the tutorial I wondered into town and was in awe of the stuff people had built. I finally claimed a res and for a while I was doing normal EMC things.

Eventually I decided to do something new after I had grown bored. So little bit ago I moved to smp1 and claim res 1800 and started building a house which is almost complete. I am now 144 days old on EMC and plan to stay for now. So that wall of text is my Minecraft story I hope you enjoyed it.
  4. Youve played minecraft longer than me AND played multiplayer less long..
  5. How have I played Minecraft longer than you? I didn't get Minecraft until December of 2011, you joined EMC in November of 2011.
  6. So my bro joined right around the same time as you! He managed to get a res and let a person who became his friend in game named boney live there. And i rember the council! I joined right during smp2s launch.
  7. The first server i was on you couldnt do anything either.
  8. My story: I watched some videos and bought the game
    MissMadison910 likes this.
  9. Nope :I
    app.gif
    IamSaj and oidgod like this.
  10. Actually Alexhuac is my friend IRL
  11. the story: I watched some videos by some guys (Yogscast,CaveMan Films,Ect).I asked my dad to buy the game and eventuwaly my dad got it for me on my birthday.:) The End