YouAreMinecraft [EVENT]

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Green_Mystery, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Very nice event made my skin some time ago ^^
    if you want pay a visit : /home orlandont on the server
  2. Im so glad I found this thread, I was thining about making one myself if no one had said anything about this yet, but I wasnt sure about how I would phrase it... but really wanted to share the info of this event with EMC members because it is pretty amazing, have any of you checked out the livemap for this event? Its mindblowing! And it also a lot of fun flying around looking at all the designs, plus it gives me all these new ideas for things i might want to make on EMC!

Here's mine: youareminecraft.png
  3. You know what would be cool? If Justin made a statue, and we got all (or as many as we could) of the emc members that have made statues and we took a group photo (screenshot) at the base of his staute!
    SecretAznEks and margaritte like this.
  4. Booyah! This was fun :) I amazed the hubby with my 1337 wool sculpture building skills.

5. It has grown so much since the 5-7 of us completed ours - they're great! I heard Jeb was on too!
  6. I saw him briefly, but a few others and I did get to have a conversation with EvilSeph.
    AlexChance likes this.
  7. I built mine about a month or two ago and there was only like only 10-20 rows done by then xD.

thought mine is still not done xD
  8. I also created a nice statue of myself ;) Ofcourse I had hard colors for my pants (Dark gray even darker gray light gray and lighter gray) so I made it into Light Gray, Gray and Dark gray :)

Ohh and I also put up a "little" sign for EMC :)

SecretAznEks likes this.