You know things are about to get bad when...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ilikevideogames, Jun 13, 2012.

?

Do you think this has an chance of becoming a meme?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2012.
Yes. 38 vote(s) 67.9%
No. 27 vote(s) 48.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lol, but you can't sleep when there are mobs near you. :oops:
    AlexHallon likes this.
  2. You know things about to get bad when a Tomato eats an Ice Cream Cow!
  3. Mobs have to be pretty close to you for you to not be able to sleep. And Enderman have a pretty far sight range at which they'll get ticked off when looked at. Trust me, it can happen. :p
    oidgod likes this.
  4. Because they're fantastic.
    ilikevideogames likes this.
  5. you know things are going to get bad when you mess up a ban appeal by posting on the forums
    AlexHallon and ilikevideogames like this.
  6. It's strange you don't like Mother. Given the fact that your username is SillyWhiteMage, it's safe to assume you like Final Fantasy. Mother and Final Fantasy contain similar gameplay elements, but it's fine if you don't like it.
  7. You know things will be the worst of the worst when redwing has only 1999 red wings
  8. I'm a fan of Final Fantasy Tactics more then anything else. Tactics, CC, and 11 were the only ones I really enjoyed.
  9. Why not 7? That one was awesome!
    You know things are about to get bad when your favorite video game series isn't going to get another sequel.
  10. When you dad tells you he's your brother
  11. 7 wasn't a bad game, I just personally didn't care much for the story. When it comes to JRPGs. I have to go with Star Ocean( for gameplay, the stories are as derpy as FF).
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  12. You know things are about to get bad when SillyWhiteMage gets angry.
    oidgod likes this.
  13. Well, I don't blame you when you say that, because who really needs that much emo spiky-haired boys in their RPGs that much nowadays?
  14. You know things are about to get bad when your nether portal spawns above a lava sea.
  15. You know things are about to get ba-

'FOR INSTANT FREE ACCESS, REGISTER AT EMPIRE.US WITH THE CODE 4KG6S2'
    SecretAznEks and PandasEatRamen like this.
  16. I like the entire franchise.
  17. You know things are going to get bad when you're asked to sign up for free instant access at Empire.us using the code m1lk04.
    foodenator likes this.