You know things are about to get bad when...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ilikevideogames, Jun 13, 2012.

?

Do you think this has an chance of becoming a meme?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2012.
Yes. 38 vote(s) 67.9%
No. 27 vote(s) 48.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. You know things are about to get bad when you see a creeper on peaceful mode.
    ilikevideogames likes this.
  2. You know things are about to get bad when you play video games on your toilet
  3. You know things are going to get bad when a creeper is robbing you of your wooden tools
  4. Then things are going to be terrible for me! lol
  5. It will bo good accually, just game at school! :p
  6. You know things are about to get bad when a kid named Porky/Pokey releases an enitity called Giygas from a "Devil's Machine".
    oidgod likes this.
  7. Sadly, me and you are going to be the only ones who get that. :(
  8. Things are already bad if Giygas is unleashed.
  9. Yes... I feel h...a...p...p...y...
    You know things are about to get bad when your friend betrays you.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  10. You know things are about to get bad when you see a mod stand still and type....
    SunnyDayz100 likes this.
  11. You know things are about to go bad when your in a dungeon with diamonds, obsidian, and other rarities in your inventory and your jumping across a lava pit when the server lags.....
  12. You know tempers are about to go through the roof when you realize that your kitten just ate through the GameCube power cord you ordered online...fml
    SunnyDayz100 and ilikevideogames like this.
  13. I still have an GameCube (LOL), and though I did drown and lose all of my stuff in Server 4 because the stupid live map wouldn't ahut up about canceling the use of the script (I'm assuming JavaScript).
    You know things are about to get bad when you're mistakenly banned for griefing.
    Munchie86 likes this.
  14. You know things are about to get bad when you see Chuck Norris fighting Jackie Chan
  15. You know things are about to get bad when you're only level 1 on an mmorpg and you run into a mean level 99 person, who has been killing people lately.
    You know things are about to get bad when Chuck Norris pees his pants.
  16. You know things are about to get bad when Chuck Norris, despite all odds, gets killed in a fight with someone. And he's not faking his death.
  17. You know things are about to get bad when you see someone pulling out a lava bucket.
    AlexHallon likes this.
  18. You know things are about to get bad when you go to bed, and your cursor locks onto an Enderman.
  19. No, there is others. Though I still don't see why people love those games so much.