You found a black lamp!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jakres, Nov 10, 2014.

?

Bark.

All hail to Nfellian race! 6 vote(s) 54.5%
All hail to Soulian race! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
All hail to Mbanian race! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
All hail to Markian super race! 1 vote(s) 9.1%
All hail to Pennian race! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
All hail to Jimbonian race! 2 vote(s) 18.2%
All hail to intelligent Dogs race! 2 vote(s) 18.2%
  1. You found a black lamp, that it looks like a wishing lamp but with black color and its material is made of random rocks.
    As you touch it, the lamp starts glowing, then a man appears from it and says:
    "Greetings mortal. I'm a secret genie, who grants 2 wishes in cost of something valuable to you and I cannot let you leave until you grant your wishes. Do it or I will turn you into a dog. Also wishing to ban my ability to grant wishes or the OP will automatically turn you into snowman. Because MAGIC!"

What shall be your 2 wishes and what 1 most valuable object or a person will you exchange for it?
    Or be a dog. Bark bark.
    Or be a snowman.
  2. I sacrifice [insert item/person here] so that i may receive [insert wish here] and maybe even [insert other wish here]!
  3. I'll give up my good freind

I wish for the genie not to be able to turn me into anything at all
    I also wish for the genie not to grant this wish

If u don't get im asking him, I'm asking for him not to grant to wish but since I'm not getting both wishes he would turn me into a creature but because of my first wish he can't so this genie will have a head ache after reading this post :)
  4. I'll give up my galaxy chocolate bar for 2 galaxy chocolate bars and a bag of skittles.

PS:

If people don't vote "All hail to Nfellian race!", I will find you, and I will kill you :) #LiamNeeson
  5. Jokes on you! According to half of EMC i am already a snowman!
  6. *Offers warm hug*
    boozle628 and princebee like this.
  7. I'd wish for regenerative powers, and give him my arm as sacrifice. Then I'd wish for a tissue box to be my dearest, closest friend that I can never separate from him. And sacrifice the tissue box.
    Nothing lost, but still get regenerative powers.
    nice
  8. I would choose the dog thing because the genie is obviously going to get rid of something really important (I happen to find that the planet Earth is important) and being a dog seems like the best of 3 bad choices.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  9. I would give my 3DS for a sacrafice.

Then I would wish for another 3DS that has every game pre-installed.

...Then I'd wish for a bajillion more wishes. :rolleyes:
  10. Well, I would sacrifice EMC. Though it is important to me, I would still have my loved ones and my beloved objects.

However, I wish for an exact replica of EMC and telekinesis.
  11. I would choose the dog. At least then I would be happy and content with life without any worries or, more importantly, potential damage to the creatures and people I love.