You Can Donate XP To Help Repair Tools Being Used In The SMP4 Project!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 17, 2013.

1. That is awsome! Thank You....
    I have to get a few things organized on smp4 and move some vault stuff... then I will be back to doing repairs.... I will let you know here when I am there and set up.... THANK YOU Again... :)
    uglydragon likes this.
  2. After i repair my armor, i'll start getting XP to repair :)
  3. Sorry I had an issue come up at home that I had to deal with... I will be online soon... :)
  4. Ok I will start grinding then. :)
    EDIT: Grinding as in XP grinding.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  5. I am spending this weekend working on the XP Donation Booths. We are gonna have them set up with teleporters to them and all you have to do is come to 8100 when someone from the Project Crew is there and we will open the door to give you access to the XP booth.
    There you will find whatever is needed to repair a piece for us. Keep in mind enchants are all pretty much 39. If you want to do more than one just let them know and when you finish and revisit 8100 they will let you in another booth.
    Simple Huh

Now.... We are in DESPERATE NEED of Unb3 and Unb4 Books and High Eff Books

The mining crews are getting bigger and the rookies are now able to go on their own so that means MORE God Armor and MORE God Bows!
    We send them out with a
    Sharp III Looting III Sword
    God Bow
    Eff IV Silk Unb III Pick
    Eff IV Fortune III Unb III Pick

They all wear Prop IV Unb III Armor Unless They provide their own. We will repair it for them if they do.
    Now keep in mind... This means ALL Quartz and Glowstone comes straight to 8100 or a Sr Crew with them and Precious Jewels Silked for the Ore Busters from the wild. That is WHY they have our God Materials... LOL

So.... Anyone who wants to A... Donate XP and B... Donate Books! Please see us anytime at 8100
    Thank You
    The Smp4 Paradise Sr Crew!
    And Smp4 Team! :)
  6. I think you might have to edit that, if the best tools it cost's 39 xp, if eff4 with unbreaking3 it cost's around 32 xp :D

Edit:I will go looking for a spawner on smp4 that is close and very easy to use :)
  7. I will be online soon if anyone wants to help repair shovels....
    PLEASE do not PM me!
    I will ask every few minutes who has xp... and we will all take turns :)
  8. If you are wanting to help with the repairing of tools, please let me know here. I can set up a chest with access signs on my work res and place items needing repair along with the plain diamond piece to repair it with.
    As I see you are doing them I will add more.
    That way we can get these things done. I currently have a DC of picks and shovels needing help! lol
    Most need between 32 and 39 XP as they are VERY good tools. ;)

Thank You to all the ones that are currently helping. You are the Best! :)