Yes! More Code! And a prize!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MigrantMove, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Stage One, Simply exchanging letters for their opposite and numbers for however many letters in on the alphabet they are. I know this is wrong :p
    Code:
    Mciasca imhl ihf, wtm utaqkt WXY NQL!
  2. Stage Two, Using Equinox_Box's possible hint as to what the first word is. Also probably wrong :p
    Code:
    Science is?? ???, ???s ??????? ?cx?? ????!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Let me calculate that for you: 1920 + 500
    • Let's start off with the basics, the units column; 1920+500
    0+

• Now let's do the tens column; 1920+500
    0+

• Next we'll set out on something a bit more difficult, the hundreds; 1920+500
    5+
    Now just in case you didn't understand that one imagine there is an imaginary 0 in front of both the 9 and 5, When we count up from nine 5 times we go over 9 meaning we get two numbers. Put the 1 for the 10 and so on in that first spot and add the other number in the second spot, that isn't to tricky is it?

• Wow we're getting pretty tricky now, we're working in the thousands column; 1920+500
    0+

• Finally this is the part where we combine our answers, let's work backwards from the start:
    Units = 0
    Tens = 2
    Hundreds = 14
    Thousands = 1
    So everything fits neatly together however we need to put the 1 from the hundreds with the 1 from the thousands making a 2. When you've patched the numbers together it should look like this: 2420

• Off course there is an alternate more "pro" way of doing this, this is simply achieved by clicking here and clicking on the following buttons in the order they appear: 1920+500
    This special magic thing on your screen should give you some magical numbers which are these in this order: 2420
    By the way if you still can't work out how many rupees you'll get from cracking this code read the following text!
    You get 2420r for cracking this code!
    catwarrior7 and NINJATTILA like this.
  4. ok so according to what I can determine I have gotten this : "ch Sciemce isht why, Its klaous why not!" If I was gonna make a sentence out of it using actual words it would probably be: "Science isn't why, It's cause why not!"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Either I'm stupid, or I suck at coding. Those things look like little squiggles.
  6. Awww. If x=c then 1=?
  7. That what got too :) but i wasnt sure how to translate it.
  8. Such an evil toaster
  9. Yeah hopefully that is the correct answer, lol. I'm actually really curious to know how close it is to being correct if it is not.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. You might have done the numbers wrong, or I did translation wrong.
  11. My reaction IRL:
    _Stads_ likes this.
  12. wait! your going too fast!
  13. The way the I got it is the "Science" says "Sc_em_e" with no numbers.
  14. I mean he might have gotten the incorrect letters out of the numbers.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. What I have there is everything without the numbers.
  16. Ok so after reviewing my translating and retranslating again and again I have realized some of the letters were wrong, but this makes less sense than before: "ch Sciemce isht whz, its klaout why not!"
    _Stads_ likes this.
  17. I'm thinking your right, perhaps some of the characters he translated wrong :p but making it into the closet words that make sense together would be
    Code:
    Science isn't why, it's about why not!
    It seems as if he only gives you a rough translation so you have to guess the words based on wht makes sense and wht it looks like, isht looks like isn't and then that just leaves klaout which only makes sense as if it were about.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. You win! Now answer the math problem to claim your prize. Show all work.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  19. Wow really I win? Uh well here is my answer to the math problem 2420r, my working is quoted below:
  20. *Facepalm*

... Oh no! My arm doesn't reach that far!
    :p
    jtc0999 likes this.