xXvexenXx's Staff Head Give-a-way - FREE

Discussion in 'Selling' started by xXvexenXx, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The museum has to be on your residence. Exceptions made if you have admin rights to res and orig player is no longer active.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Where are the heads on display? PM me if secret tp link
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Right now only the underground is 100% done and the above is like 5% done. You can see the heads in storage read by going to 12004 there is preview flag. The heads are on the left wall to where you spawn.

Feel free to walk around and check underground.
    Equinox_Boss and xXvexenXx like this.
  4. I just set up a tiny display on /v 4028 look up and left u will see a teleport sign to the staff heads if it works
    Equinox_Boss and xXvexenXx like this.
  5. Right now it's only a display. But Once I finish it'll a walk in basement display of all heads I have with a sign under them so other know who's head it is.
    Equinox_Boss, xXvexenXx and Sachrock like this.
  6. Look right when you get to my 1st res on smp7

/v 14479
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Working on my staff display res at 5001 on Utopia... but its in build mode...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Thanks for doing this!

I don't exactly have a museum, but I have my collection set up at 9471. One of the TP signs in the lobby will take you to it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Thanks for doing this
    I don't have a mall I only have a private collection of heads on utopia at 5353 If you want the exact res loc just shoot me a pm.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. @19944 on SMP9, I have a displayish area up the stairs and to the right. I have Preview signs. Not sure if thats enough lol. (I keep Staff/Friends heads in a separate special chest :p)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I don't have a museum per say but I do display the heads of my friends around my home on smp1, res #1732 and I'd love to add you head to my collection. =]
    Kytula and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. my museum is on 10941
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. This is awesome!
    I have a museum still in the building state status.
    The museum is at 1039 made up of 2 res's and you can see the current collection at 1911

Shoutout to Kytula for telling me about this, you da best Kytula ;)
    Kytula likes this.
  14. I have a head display on top of my res (14185) I have player heads a Staff head and my heads
  15. Hello!
    I have a head display at 2108 (the residence belongs to my alt account)
    ThankYou very much for the awesomeness!!
  16. 1. Res 125 in the promo section has staff heads. Aikar, krysyy and more. Looking to expand the collection and add the usernames to the display. Plan to redesign the staff museum portion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.