XP farms in the wild: problem with water elevators

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Julien99999, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I have 2 skelly grinders in the wild in two different locations (more than a 1,000 seperating them).
    Since yesterday the water elevators have stopped functionning - the squeletons just won't jump the the upper water block. There have been no modifications or griefings, and I have had them functionning well for several months.

Any ideas?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. my skeleton grinder is working...... um i dont really have an idea other then the fact that my water elevator for my grinder is functioning properly....
  3. The water block they enter is at their head level, right?
  4. If the water isnt the right hight at the beginning of the elevator it can slow it down alotttt and can even cause it to stop working (the elevator) i had this problem, remade the "container" the spawner is in and it fixed it. Hope i help:)
  5. I am suprised that at even 1,000 blocks its been working :eek:
  6. The water elevator issue resolved itself without any intervention on my part, for 5 days none of them workded, then suddenly on day 6 they both started working again. Another EMC mystery.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.