Writers Guild

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Kron1K, Jul 27, 2012.

1. You think that because you can snicker to yourself behind that screen that you're cool? Why not say that in the real world and see what happens to you.
  2. I would love to join this, so I've started writing a sci-fi Minecraft related short story called BEDROCK. How long would a story have to be?
  3. Look.. I'm sorry and I'll stop before this gets out of hand.
  4. can i join
  5. hahaha dont make me laugh.... in the real world my friend i wouldnt even bother replying to you i would just take action.
  6. Great now everyone is doing it.Jebr0 and I have already starting a book writing organization called ELC....this just means competition....i love competition...;)
    killerbyte12 likes this.
  7. Are you sure your still with ELC because it seems like you haven't been engaged in any of the company's private conversations ....don't worry I will add you :)
  8. This.... seems kinda snooty.
  9. I will soon be posting a official thread for the writers guild, keep a eye out.
    Also for those who have been asking, yes you may post more than one application if you get denied entry.
  10. I'll start my application once Book and Quills have been updated.
  11. I got a short story ready for reading, however, I haven't worked on my series, "King of Magicant" for a long time. A month, probably. But, here's a rough draft. :T
  12. Thank you i have recieved the short story. I will accept this as an application and read it asap and get an answer back to you.