Wrastlin' Talk

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IcecreamCow, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Ray Mysterio, or however you spell it... Cool little guy, I have not seen him around in a while though. Ones I seem to see around now are the likes of Brock Lesnar, Undertaker and Kane. Randy Orton has been around, too, I think? :p I have not properly watched in a long time, though.

2. The Original nWo was one of the best things to ever happen to pro wrestling (I refuse to call it 'sports entertainment')
    The Outsiders showing up then suddenly Hulk being their 3rd member was amazing. I cannot stand Hulk Hogan and think he's a fraud and a disgrace of a human being, but that was a great twist that nobody saw coming.

All time favorite wrestlers include:
    Stone Cold
    The Rock
    Taker
    Kane
    Mick Foley
    Eddie Guerrero
    Chris Jericho
    Sting
    JYD
    Andre the Giant
    Goldberg

My wife almost got attacked by late-WCW wrestler The Wall, when she told him he sucked on a Monday Nitro and he decided to come into the crowd. It was insane. Booker T, Bischoff, Vince Russo, Hogan and a bunch of other guys came out of the back and hold him back. Security pulled us back and separated all parties involved. They had to break to commercial and delay restarting the show when he refused to leave the ramp. Finally they got him to the back, everyone apologized and we got to return to our seats.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  3. I don't watch so much anymore, but I love watching Wrestlemania. Sadly I missed it this year because of work ( I was going to my friends to see it for free). And as far as I'm concerned....Undertaker is still undefeated, 22-0 ;) (Not in denial or anything...) Honestly though, why couldn't he have lost to Triple H however long ago that was now, why did it have to be Brock ;_;
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  4. no undertaker lost against brock lesnar :D
  5. Rumor has it that the Undertaker got a serious concision during WM and they changed the story like mid match since UT made it clear he wouldn't be able to finish what he had to do to win the match. Then there's another rumor that UT years ago decided he wanted it to be Brock who broke the streak.