Wow remove my thread much lol

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Darkplasma122, May 14, 2012.

1. Cute. I love it when people don't use any "."'s or correct spelling.
  2. We've had our fun and I've asked ICC to site ban the OP. I see no reason to lock the thread since an occasional jacked troll thread seems to be good for the community.
  3. I see he raged quit from the forums. I wanted him to post some more, simply to troll him..
  4. I missed getting to post in the other thread, and now he is banned before I can post in this one. Way to be no fun, no life mods.
  5. there is always imagination
  6. I wanted to post something then have this as the reply to him.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  7. I'll play his part for a moment so's you can has ur fun:

Admin is blah blah blah, Crazy1080 can blah blah blah, I lie a lot obout tha militry and blah blah blah. Go do blah blah blah with your blah blah blah. Cheeseburger supporter money blah blah blah.

Ah hope that helps.
  8. pretty sure "She" Isn't a she or 22.
  9. So you left "Lol EMC say goodbye" Open for like 38 pages and the other thread for 15 minutes? Buzzkill.
  10. Crazy was telling me about you. Seems you think you were unfairly treated yet, you were the instigator within the situation. I hope you know Crazy did what he was supposed to do, and I hope in the future you could do the same.

[P.S] When you try to insult someone here.....Don't. It won't help you in the end ,
    Especially since you have little grammar.
  11. I'm sorry... These were all bugging me. I'm sorry I missed the thread while it was still open :(

You know how whenever I swear in the MineCast, it's always bleeped out with a "meow"? Yea... that's particularly appropriate here I think.

HylianNinja and SecretAznEks like this.
  12. I'm busy, I'm playing Harvest Moon right now and in a bit i will be playing Killing Floor.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  13. Hey is this going to be like another one of those threads? If so I want in. Not for any intellectual input of course, I think my predecessors covered all of that, I just want to have fun. I'm moving this thread to misc, seeing how this is not an introduction and is already getting off topic ;)
  14. Dear OP,

Love,
    Pandas
  15. Note to OP:

If you're fighting against moderators on EMC, at least use proper punctuation, capitalization, and grammar. Have fun being banned from the greatest server Minecraft has ever known. ;)

EDIT: I hope we have a nice grave for him in the SMP1 graveyard.
    AlexHallon and HylianNinja like this.
  16. There are some nice spots for him but I don't think Jeremy has updated the graveyard in a long time.
  17. Let me lay it down for you as nicely and censored as I can.

18. After reading the original post and your version, I like your version based on the truths presented in it. There was only one true fact in the original post. The only true fact was that he wrote that on purpose.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  19. OH NO! A [REDACTED]! RUN!
    Crazy1080 and hayleycolgan like this.

20. Edit: God bless the US timezone - nothing better then waking up to THIS in the morning (L)

Edit2: I want a new "Super Like" button on the forums for the prev. post by ismooch :eek:
    AlexHallon, ISMOOCH and SecretAznEks like this.