Worst Game or Movie ever!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jakebag, Mar 11, 2013.

1. image.jpg
  2. IamSaj likes this.
  3. Lol so was mine......
  4. Lol :p
  5. Most 80's action movies. Who still watches or even remembers stuff like Red Dawn, Commando, Lone Wolf McQuade, Missing in Action or Invasion U.S.A.?
    Have watched over 40 of them in a 2-week semi-marathon with a buddy, after which we were both saying "'Murica!" for the following weeks :confused:

jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Worst Game: Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (It ruined one of the greatest game series out there.
    Crazy1800 likes this.
  7. Actually wort and worst - that's a spelling error.
  8. Apollo 18.
    Oh my god if someone told me that the actual movie was at the end I would have saved an hour of my life.
  9. Halo 3 ODST - 1.jpg
    Im disappointed that this movie hasnt been brought up:
    mega-shark-vs-giant-octopus-original.jpeg
    If you know what movie that is from, i feel bad for you.
  10. Worst movie: The Last Unicorn, my god, i think i would rather watch a rhino charge at me.(I was forced to watch it while babysitting -_-)
    Worst game: I don't own bad games.......
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  11. Have you ever played Halo ODST? Or just the other Halo games?
  12. I have played ODST.
    I liked it
  13. Worst movie ever was Space Truckers...

Worst game ever was...I never really played a game I did not like some, or at least for a time.
  14. "We are Wizards" has to be the worst movie I've ever seen.
  15. ODST is when they dropped everything good about Halo. Halo 3 was absolutely phenomenal for its time, and then Halo went downhill. Same thing happened after CoD 4, it all went downhill.
  16. Worst Movie: Starship Troopers series.
    Worst Game: Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale
  17. Some unnecessary commentary:

After reading this...
    my reaction was this:

until I read this:
    And then I was like

Boy have I got a treat for you...

Also, I'm surprised no one has mentioned ET the game. It was so bad that most people who bought copies returned them to Atari. Atari literally buried five million copies in the New Mexico desert out of shame.
    jtc0999, Crazy1800 and HylianNinja like this.
  18. ODST had a lot of potential. It was definitely more difficult and I enjoyed it, but I agree it went downhill after Halo 3. Halo Reach was a lot of fun until it was handed over to 343. Halo 4 had awesome graphics but a really crappy story (Personal Opinion)

CoD 4 is and will always be the best. The problem is that everyone who plays it still sucks though. It's too easy to get a chopper haha.
    Cod 6 WAS a lot of fun, but everyone just "10th Prestige lobbied" and now for me, who actually earned 10th fairly it isn't really worth it since a bunch of people who have it didn't earn it.

Both games going downhill, but I wouldn't rate any Halo or CoD game as "Worst Game Ever"
    jkjkjk182 likes this.