World Trade Centers Coming Back To Life

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by BenMA, Feb 5, 2016.

1. So, today I thought about this and... this idea stuck to me. Why not build something to remember those who lost their lives. Yes, there will be 2 towers. Construction will start this weekend. For what will take place in the towers in still yet to be decided, I will use stone and wool to build them. I will also need 4 DCs of sea lanterns for light. In front of each tower, there will be a few fountains and other decos.

My goal is to complete the towers by Septemeber 11th of 2016.

Want to help? PM me for details.

~Ben
  2. thank u for honoring the memory of those who lost their lives in that disaster I cant help but gl on it P.S. u should sell things like the old towers there as an insult to those who tried to destroy America
    BenMA likes this.
  3. I'd love to help! Let me know what I can help with and when you need help!
    BenMA likes this.
  4. This is a great idea, what res it it going to be at? What colors of wool do you need? I can get you some.
    BenMA likes this.
  5. 3rd and 1st res. Gray wool.
  6. I'm in. Hooah!
  7. Is VividOptimism 's utopia res still around? If so, I recommend going and taking a look at it. He had a similar idea.

Edit: 5210 on utopia. Check it out
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  8. Best Minecraft Servers

It looks great, though i'm conserned it won't last. VividOptimism hasn't been on in 111 days and in 4 days his place goes derelict. If you know him or care enough about this memorial please vote for him to save this place.
  9. I think if you do both towers, you should do the other buildings in the WTC as well (The Marriott hotel, and the 3 small buildings, and WTC 7, the building behind the main center) and the plaza.