Wool Contest Winners!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by amadai, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Can you make the google doc public?I can't access it
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  2. Awesome job everyone! This was another successful building contest. I really enjoy visiting all the entries.

I also cannot open it (says I don't have access)
    amadai and MR2R2M like this.
  3. It won't let me give permission to anyone to edit the actual survey, and apparently you need permissions to that to see the pretty graphs. I updated the link and uploaded the survey as a pdf just in case.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  4. Congratulations to all the winners/runners up. There are some great pieces of wool art out there. MR2, good job!
    MR2R2M and amadai like this.
  5. thx everyone for voting 4 me!

i still cant believe i won =D
  6. Haha yea, I was like :eek:

Thanks Hay :)
    I was able to view the graphs :confused: I call hax :p j/k.
    Thank you very much Barks. :)

And to finish off I would just like to thank you Amadai for creating this contest, without it I probably wouldn't have gotten off my butt, and filled all my Res's :D Thank you once again!

Thank you to all who voted for me, I really appreciate it.

Thanks again all!

Happy mining!
    ISMOOCH, hayleycolgan and Barks87 like this.
  7. Ill join next time with smp1 2304
    Please check it out!
    and donate if you like...
  8. Okay, Originality. Monster Can and Rubic's Cube are cool. Lighthouses are not different nor original, I don't agree with the win. Sorry MR2R2M. I love your work, I guess SMP3 didn't have many Submittions?
  9. gamekrib are you the same as gamekribjeremy and so on? or are you other peaple?
  10. Thanks for voting for me!
  11. Ok, if you read more about it.... its a fully functional light house... i.e. the light rotates, show me another light house on the Empire that does this! Exactly! you can't hence the word "ORIGINAL", its my creation. Don't know what it is that you do not understand.

I guess its a case of haters gonna hate. If it was that much of a problem bro, amadai would have removed it from the contest.

Secondly, you must be jumping to conclusions and not reading the thread correctly:
    It was on smp2 not smp3.

End of rant :mad:
  12. MR2R2M.
    Like a BAWZ!
    MR2R2M likes this.
  13. Thats such a nice idea :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  14. The two categories were fanart and original. Fanart meaning that the wool art entry was a recreation of a picture, skin, character, etc, that was already created. The original category was for all the entries that were not copied off of already created art. MR's lighthouse was original, because he did not reference another artwork already created. Regardless, I have not seen nor heard of any other lighthouses on the entirety of Empire Minecraft, but that's besides the point. Plenty of people made statues of their skins or pictures of their favorite characters, does that make their creations any less commendable?
    MR2R2M won because he received the most votes from EMC players across all servers. He worked hard on his entries, as did everyone else, and won because of his efforts.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  15. I've decided what I'll do with the remaining 3750r
    I like this idea a lot. Unfortunately the prizes were kind of low because there were 21 different opportunities to win, so a little extra boost to the prizes would be kind of nice, I think.
    I'll split the 3750 into 275 for each 1st place winner and 100r for each 2nd place winner, giving the extra 100r to the non-supporter winner.
    I also want to reward everyone who entered and didn't win anything, though, so I'll donate 50r to all of those people as an end-of-contest gift, as apamment suggested : D
    MR2R2M, apamment and shaunwhite1982 like this.
  16. You're beyond generous, Amadai.

I hope you're not bankrupting yourself to do this!
    apamment likes this.
  17. Thanks for the back-up amadai :)
  18. I'm a gold supporter so I can always wait a few days if I need some extra rupees. That, and I've gotten a lot of help from the community in the form of donations, so why not give back? Besides hopefully this will encourage people to enter in future contests
  19. Good point. Well, it was well-done imo!
  20. wow i didnt even put a wool thing in i just put my application and i almost won