Wool Art Contest - Apply Now!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by amadai, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Whoot whoot, here we go :) Good luck to all who have entered :)

p.s. how does the voting work, where can we vote?
  2. Voting will be set up on the 31st, and the period will be a couple days so that we can get more voters.
    Ill set up a poll for each server, people will have more than one vote. Ill also set up a separate poll for every non-supporter entry. As for how voting between categories will work...not sure. I don't want 11 different polls if I can avoid it. We'll see what happens when I set it up tomorrow. Until then, I'm up for suggestions
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. You entered a snake earlier. Is this a replacement, or are you doing both? I have your snake entry listed as not complete
  4. Ok what I was thinking is in the thread with the poll's include links to all the images, so people can see what they are voting for?
  5. Of course. The only reason they aren't in this thread is because there is a 10k character limit.
  6. Yea I know :) But cool, if you need help creating the threads just give me a shout :)
  7. Username:Terr
    Server Number(s): Utopia
    Submissions (up to three): My original Woolart titled 'Star-busrt'
    - lot # 5171
    - status (complete / not complete) Complete
    - category (fanart / original) Original
  8. This.

Thank you, good sir.
    amadai likes this.
  9. you are welcome good sir, though i'm not entirely sure what for
  10. Contest IS over, voting begins, Good luck to all of you good people who participated, i will be looking forward to your wool art, (i wanna c it myself)
  11. Will there be seperate threads for voting?
  12. When is the voting gonna start since the contest is over? If it already started how and where can u vote?
  13. patience grasshopper.
  14. No its beacause comet_subzero said the voting started
  15. voting starts when amadai has a chance to set up the polls. She'll do it as soon as she's able, I'm sure.

you could go around having a look at what people have made and work out who to vote for while you wait, if you want to.
    amadai likes this.
  16. is it over yet???
  17. Yes its over to submit entries
  18. The polls for the 5 servers are up. The new thread has links to every entry, and a link to a voting survey. Happy voting, and good luck to all entrants!
  19. For making Derpy Philosophical. It made my day.