Win 50.000 Rupees

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Faithcaster, Jul 25, 2012.

1. This idea has the Empire MineCast stamp of approval. I'll elaborate on my idea of it: A wasteland underneath, but 4 guardian statues (think Atlas from mythology) holding up a glistening steampunk city, complete with airship, etc.
    DeadSkaia likes this.
  2. I dont know I just want 50k :) Make a Apple store :I
  3. I think a giant tornado in one corner, with houses it is about to hit on the other residences would be terribly cool.
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  4. Make a creeper/ghast/blaze temple to honor all of the explosive mobs.
    The 4th could be a GIANT diamond/obsidian piller.
  5. You could make the 4 different residences different wilderness biomes such as desert, tundra etc. Also high in the sky above the biomes you could make floating islands or something like a cloud kingdom/city.
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  6. A res designated for each biome, with a castle in the middle! ;D Cred. to daegoo.
  7. Make a mighty dog statue and put wolves inside. I want that money :I
  8. Make a giant enchantment table an make that your enchanting business pick up area
  9. A big tomato or a huge parkour course in a big castle
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. bump :D!!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. make an amusement park,
    Make some Epic Wool Statues
    A pirate bay with loads of Epic Pirate Ships
    the London 2012 Olympic Games spoof. (Minecraft Games) include really cool events :)
    CreppaNinga235 likes this.
  12. faithy reserve a space for me im building my idea on single player
  13. Build 4 Castles from Skyrim.

Or maybe a replica town of South Park, since well, your pic is Cartman.
  14. NLF-Bursa-470x600.jpg
    this looks cool
  15. Save the bottom for something else and combine all 4 res into one big on above 135 blocks. You can make a sky districtwith airships and stuff.
    Qwerty189 and JabrZer0 like this.
  16. I'm pretty sure you can't change the rules after this is posted. You changed the number of entries from 20 to 50.
  17. I Think Germany Does That