Willing to doante book series to YOUR library!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by jtc0999, Jan 13, 2013.

1. hey... are those the glasses that rory wore on the episode "The girl who waited"
  2. Mabye.... ;)
  3. I would love to have this series of books.
  4. jtc, it is gonna take a while to be finished. its a big library. if you want to give me the series for my library, throw it in the book donation for my library. then you don't have to wait. it will have a reserved spot for the library. so if you still have a copy, you can give it to me. and sorry its taking so long to build it. it requires allot of work and i am a busy guy. but i will finish it as soon as possible and if i have your series then i will add it to the library. OK?
  5. but not now beacuase my book donation box is currently full and i need to move the crap from it into my storage. i'll let you know when its ready =P
  6. :/
    This was and is a very 0ld thread.
    My book series is no longer alive (Get it? DT 2.0 ALIVE? xD)
    But seriously, it was a terrible book, i scraped it LONG ago.
  7. I don't have a library but I'll buy the series for 100r anyway lol
  8. It is a bad book series.
    Bad grammer, bad storyline, bad everything.
    If y'all want me to AND if i have time, i'll start a new one :)
  9. i'll buy the thing when 1.7 comes on EMC, because you can copy books then :D
  10. Nuu I'll just use the bookz modsss :p
  11. What? No it wasnt, it was a great series, I only stopped reading them becuz I didnt have the time ....
  12. To be honest, it was.
    I stole RE5 and Halo's characters, came up with totaly unorginal ideas...
    Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT bad. But it is still down in the "Bad stories i have written" pile

Actually, i'll be uploading them to google documents or something like that and post it on the forums. Unless you guys want to see my MLP fanfictions xD
  13. plox no mlp stories.... Make something thats exciting.
  14. I did make a story entitled "Forgiveness".
    But idk how to get it into google docs, so it'll have to wait

Besides, i write better when i listen to this song:

It starts with foot-tapping, finger tapping, singing along, then wildly dancing :D
  15. jtc i think i have the book series anyway what is the story about?
  16. can i get a copy too? :3
  17. Which story?
  18. i didnt realize this was from january lol, who necro'd?