Wilderness Reset?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AZHamster, Nov 1, 2012.

1. I'd enjoy a Wild Reset inside the box thing,not all the wild.
  2. I don't think that this would be helping a lot of people. If you look on almost every wilderness, there are many bridges that are super helpful for everyone, and also a lot of people have miniature Wild communities that they put lots of effort in. I just don't really think that many people will appreciate that. Just my opinion.
  3. The last big feature that brought interest to a reset were jungles, everyone was certain that traveling far enough to get jungles would be to hard. Then, with in weeks of the release, we had ocelots everywhere, jungle saplings on every lot, yeah, there has to be a little big more work, but this presses people to get out and explore anyways, which is never a bad thing. Unless there is actually something that interferes with maps, resets are very improbable.

And soon, those distances needed to actually travel to find new things may 'shorten' ;).
  4. Speaking of PRA resets, has the bridge over the PRA going north from the Wild spawn on smp7 been repaired yet? I had been using that pretty regularly to bypass the PRA mess until it got lopped off by the reset.

Same thing happened to my nice cobble bridge that I was using to get to and from the Wild on smp5. I haven't been back to either place since the reset because of it and have primarily been using boats to get around the problem.

It would be nice to go back but if the resets are going to be monthly as Aikar has suggested, maybe my old haunts will remain unused. Maybe sometime in the future it would be possible to leave certain structures like some nice bridges when the PRA's are reset.
  5. I just started making a house in the wild too :(
  6. Imagine what will happen to SlimeTown . . .

Talking to all Utopian wilderness people
  7. Don't worry there is no plans for a wild reset right now :)