wild roads

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DogsRNice, Jun 13, 2012.

?

do you like them and shuld all servers have them

yes to i like them yes to all servers should have them 24 vote(s) 70.6%
no to i like them no to all servers should have them 4 vote(s) 11.8%
no to i like them yes to all servers should have them 0 vote(s) 0.0%
yes to i like them no to all servers should have them 6 vote(s) 17.6%
  1. DogsRNice, no offense but I still think you don't know how to post in a forum.

Plus votes don't mean nothing. President W. Bush was voted as president but all he did was wage war against a terrorist group and waste trillions of dollars towards the war. Its all about quality, not quantity. As JackBiggin said, the Con's outweigh the Pro's.

Does bedrock NATURALLY generate above sea level? No
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. i agree withe the part about bush but not about everything elts
  3. So.... bedrock does generate naturally above ground? And if the roads were protected you would risk lag for that?
    How about no...
    Even Grizzle the Grizzly Bear says no, right Grizzle.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and JackBiggin like this.
  4. 2012-06-11_13.55.27.png
    these people will never anger you
  5. I don't get how this is related to this topic.
  6. and "grizzle" is?
  7. Yeah, Grizzle is a meme trying to say "How about no" to your idea, which is completely unnecessary.

However your picture is saying nothing about any opinions or ideas in this thread. Its just a picture with testificates.
  8. look ware thay are going its a ROAD
  9. I don't see a road... All I see are huts and a testificate infested glass dome.
  10. He does. Do you ever stop spamming and posting thousands of posts for the stupidest things?
    thecontroller and JackBiggin like this.
  11. I JUST SAID MAKE IT OUT OF BEDROCK!!!!!!
  12. Calm down. Aside from everyone elses completely valid points it would look ugly and would still be lava griefable.
    thecontroller likes this.
  13. Sorry DogsRNice but its just... impossible... unless you pay EMC money and they can upgrade their servers! :D
  14. sarroy for having a ideia:(
  15. You make no sense. You kept complaining about how he was not nice. The two don't make sense/go together.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  16. We wen't over this several times, bedrock will not suffice as a bridge material.
  17. Yep xD One of my favourite non-sensical words.
  18. This is like the thousandth thread DogsRnice spammed, and its HIS own thread. he shuld also learn how to respect others and learn how to use the EDIT button. Im sorry to slam you bro, but its about time you stop.
  19. I thought omeltrice was gonna do something like that xD