Wild MEGA BUILD! All help wanted

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by MrMazeRunner, Feb 20, 2015.

?

Are you interested in helping with this build?

Yes 6 vote(s) 28.6%
No 8 vote(s) 38.1%
Maybe 7 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hey thx guys!
    Gawadrolt likes this.

2. The stone has been acquired and something left in its place. Thank you!

We will still need several... several dcs of stone. the wall's outposts will require such and the underground city will use a lot too, especially stone slabs for roads/roofs. MrMazeRunner can address the cobble generator. WyntyrReavyn and NutriciousBudha would probably be more interested in that as I get my stone primarily from mining diamonds. WyntyrReavyns cobble generator is what they have been using but from what I have seen it can be a little buggy so I am sure they would love to swap ideas on such.
  3. I'll supply all needed stone.
  4. I can give 5dc more for you guys :)
  5. Okay, in that case... guess I will just check and see how much cobble I can afford to give atm, Will try to see if I can cook it too... I will edit when I figure that out. I am guessing its a HUGE amount of cobble/stone you need from what you are describing. :)

As for the cobble gen, mine is not buggy at all, and any of the folk you just mentioned are welcome to see a free demo... :)

EDIT: I got about 2 dcs so far... will be more, I am also currently cooking it to stone...

P.S. I am sorry for such a late edit, I have been lazy lately...
  6. Hey guys, Super's Cobble Gen is awesome! Use efficiency 5 pick for best results. He built one at the bottom in the community place of /waste north on smp2 for me.
  7. The giant wall only needs the skirt finished. I finished the southern entrance gate to farbranch but have to finish the sign above it. Appl3s_ih3art has been hired to build a rainbow clubhouse at the shire, currently under construction. I started building a "masonic" pyramid north west of the horse track some ways, west of where the future jungle hotels will be. Wyntyrreavyn has completed her mini castle home in the shire. Budha made a house in the shire. Mrmazerunner has made an info center outside the main portal building. I plan on making a giant portal above the main portal building so how to get home is obviously marked for newer members. The storage building and area has had a facelift. Budha made the semi-auto farm into a green house and we have started clearing out way for the underground city if Erobor. Lots going on in farbranch and all help is appreciated. I have also been lighting up all of farbranch and spawned a few iron golems to make the area safer.
  8. I feel sooooo guilty coz you guys have done so much! I spent a while yesterday placing torches in some random unused areas, and with wyn we found a mineshaft which i think is like east of the shire or something.... we marked the entrance with a sign
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  9. *Edit to correct typos, was in a hurry when typed.*

After noticing the cobble is still at my plot, I realized editing my first post on this thread rather than just making another post was a mistake...

Sorry about that...

Anyways, got 2 dcs at my plot, 1 stone and 1 cobble, should be right at spawn point, res # is 3757.

I plan to get more but this is it, For now that is...

Until then, Cya. :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. Dc of stone and cobble has been aquired, thank you so much!
  11. I'm too far out on smp7 to come help without spending an hour or more traveling, but I'd be happy to donate a dc of cobble, or can smelt it to stone for ya. Please let me know if you need anymore.
  12. Right now I am looking for more sandstone/iron/gold for the pyramid/minerail system. we have a few dcs of stone in back stock at the moment and as we mine out erobor it will grow. Everyone seems to have had enough with the wall lately so we haven't been using a whole lot of stone. Spend two weeks making a wall and I bet you get bored of it too XD. Thank you though, all help is appreciated.
  13. On smp8 on my 1st res right next to where you tp in is a chest with your name on it. I didn't have a ton of sandstone on hand, but hopefully that helps ya out. I put in some iron and gold too for ya. Luck and cheers :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  14. This is what all these donations are going towards all donations are very much appreciated and are being put to use thank you khixan and all donators:

http://imgur.com/a/K1zA9

khixan likes this.
  15. I have a bit of sand, I'll smelt it and its yours Gawa