Who said that the servers never have anyone on? Proof that you're wrong!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nerone94, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Jeremy, I'm going to Nerone you on this one. "Justin probably had a residence before you did."

;)
  2. "Well, actually" you know I've been up past 2am playing... And I'm an adult. So that makes the general population wrong. ;)

Of course, you and Max only ever want to mumble after midnight on the days I've had a few cocktails. HA!
  3. I said Prime Time :p Of course there are people on at those times, but they are not "prime" lol.
  4. If they hadn't added more servers then there would be hardly any new members. Would you like to log on and go through the tutorial just to find that there are NO empty residences? People would leave because there would be no residences. Everyone is by default allowed 1 residence, then you have gold who can claim 2 and Diamond who can claim 4, Mods who can claim multiples as well. They would have to take away this option and leave it at "you guys can only have 1" and then people would complain and move to the wild where they have more room.
  5. You meant:

"Well, actually...Prime Time :p Of course there are people on at those times, but they are not 'prime'"
  6. My school weekday timetable:
    6AM: Wake up, have breakfast, wash myself, get dressed, go on emc
    7:40AM: Leave to the bus stop
    8:00AM: Browse the EMC forums on my phone before the bus comes.
    -School starts at half past 8-
    2:50PM: Leave for the school bus
    3:00PM: Pick up little brother and sister from school and walk them home
    3:30PM: Do homework if I have any (which, in year 7, was rarely ever unless it was maths) or go on EMC.
    6:00PM: Have tea (dinner). I have it so late because my dad leaves work at this time.
    11:00PM: Go to bed.

As you can see I have alot of time for EMC :p I live in the UK. I live in the north west of England, and that's pretty much how all high schools work here, not sure about other parts of the UK or other parts of the world. And obviously for majors who work it's different.