Who likes money?

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ShawnZup, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o ok. ill pay you for a 9x9 and mine the rest myself to undo the inconsistency lol
  2. I will help!
  3. PLZ give me the flags...
  4. sry i couldnt play yesterday
  5. @slyfox you should have build...if not ill give you them when i get home
  6. oh and just an update Hayleycolgan found the furnase...that's all know of right now.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. There are no shovels to work.
  8. I was digging and I found tunnels leading through the whole lot. Possible cheating to find prizes? also I am almost done my 8x8
  9. also please refill shovels. Someone was nice enough to give me a diamond one because there were no stone ones left.:)
  10. Ive finished my 8x8! let me know once you pay me. :D
  11. Finished an 8X8 will give the coordinates of all 4 corners if you wish.
  12. ok im back.
    @pandastripes ya the guy that did it i know...idk y hes such a noob. also there are no shovels because ppl actually steal them... i also don't like paying ppl unless they are on because i want them to know for sure i payed them ^_^
    @joshposh70 ok. get on and ill pay you. no need for coords.

P.S.-did anyone find anything other than dirt?
  13. It's fine if you pay me now when I'm offline. I checked my money before I logged off and I would know if there was a 512 r difference.
  14. kk your payed
  15. Thank you I will check later. Also I might do more. If possible could you make a chest with shovels that I only I can acess?
  16. sure. ill make a so you can access. plz come mine more lol
  17. Doing an 8x4 for you in the corner :)
  18. kk. ty again hayley!
  19. I'm on smp3 at the moment, I'll jump on 1 for a second though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.