WHO has the most rupees?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by showoff212, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Ima be rich soon :D
    I just read the troll science on how to make money.
    Everyone will go bankrupt.
    "u mad, bro?" :D
  2. LOL kinda wish the rupee leaderboards were still around... I was maintaining 100K + while spending a ton of money on diamonds and obsidian at the same time... then my daughter was born and I haven't gotten to play EMC since. :(
    That said, I know d1223m HAS to have a ton of money... because I think I alone have contributed over 90K to him via his auctions. :)
    Then there's leowaste... who probably has millions of R by now... great shops earn great money! :)
    Wonder how much Roja22 had before he stopped stocking his shop... :rolleyes:
  3. I have 60K. Nowhere close to being "rich", but not too shabby for my first two weeks, I think ;)
  4. ooooo what texture pack is that :O can u send me the link? :)
  5. Would you like to trade your >9000r for my 9001 lot? :cool:
    apamment likes this.
  6. Is this considered good?
  7. Lol, being a staff member doesn't make us rich, i still spend too much, and only have 8146r :)
  8. maybe you should ask justin for a raise.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  9. It wouldn't help, its a vicious circle, i always live above my means. The more i have, the more i spend. :p
    JustinGuy, Fynriel and apamment like this.
  10. wow these people are rich. I have 10,362 rupees. I used to earn so much money off wool until mojang added wool regrowth on sheep. Now I have to find out what type of items to sell as everyone sells wool nowadays.
  11. Hahah OI! What are you doing in my sheep pens!!!
  12. I went to sell the pickaxe to u
    and then i went to take the screenie of my new amount and i fell in the sheep pin
  13. Too bad we don't have the toplist anymore...anyway I'd estimate RandomZh easily being the richest player in the empire, followed by Liz.
  14. I sold something! And please stop showing everyone my rupees its not fair!

2012-02-05_12.36.19.png
    (it would be more convincing if i didnt have 3 diamond picks...)
    takemikawa, apamment and JustinGuy like this.
  15. how did u lose so much money? You sold a lot of enchanted pickaxes lol you were like extremely rich?
  16. 2012-02-05_15.42.19.png i got 66,036 rupees

who of the NON-Supporters has more?
  17. Randomzh has the most! Over 600k ruppees ;)
  18. Crazy1080 scammed me.
    Crazy1080, Importerer and margaritte like this.