who do you think this is (read the whole thread)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by magical_force, May 5, 2012.

1. all im saying is that there are noobs who will pay 25$! it was just so everyone knew and i really am bad at sarcasim
  2. Don't swear please..

This is a family friend forum :rolleyes:
  3. You think iSmooch (a moderator) is a noob? He wields the banhammer of death you know!
  4. ha ha but seriously not everyone is as good as u guys
  5. I think they are...
  6. i dont mean that i mean just because you have a little cash doesnt mean you know everything about mc.... ....wait that was sarcasm wasnt it?
  7. No, not really. But seriously, I'd be very surprised if anyone here didn't know who Notch is.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  8. yh anyone here well everyone know who notch is but i know people who dont know heaps of stuff about mc the point of enderpearls before 1.0.0 things like that
  9. But the picture was of Notch...
  10. alright we have had the discussion nwo please stop posting there is no reason
  11. This topic is funny!

Keep it going please <3

I still have no idea what ya all are talking about - a little MC-comic at the end of the day always makes it so much easier to write my final exams <3 ty!
    battmeghs and JackBiggin like this.

12. Yup. Its actually me guys. Sorry to hold out on you so long :rolleyes:
  13. Why do i think that the people who didn't know who that was are the people who bought minecraft yesterday?
  14. wow. you and Notch are alike!
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. I can't help but noticing one of your signatures saying "I'm Stocking You..." the correct spelling is... "I'm Stalking You...".
    battmeghs likes this.
  16. Unless he has a bunch of us on a shelf somewhere.
  17. Yeah, i keep forgetting to change that or add a achievement that says "misspelling master!" or change the pic to sugar cane...
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. Yukon1200 is Notch :eek:.
    battmeghs likes this.
  19. except yukon1200 has red hair and notch has black hair...
    battmeghs likes this.
  20. Yeah! change it to a book shelf!