Who Can Make R0bbieJo The Perfect Signature?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Can You Capitalize the First Letter of All Important Words ... Like a Title of a Book :)
  2. WOW! I Love This.... :)
    You did the words perfectly.... :)
    I would love to see this in the HD...
    QuarterStop likes this.
  3. Good luck R0bbie!

ps. contact me on skype when you get a chance I have an idea.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  4. I am just now sitting down today... and its only for a rest... Be about another hour... :)
  5. i.imgur.com/GMj67Cz.jpg

It looks like it makes the file size over what EMC will support, I will change around a few settings to see what I can do...

(Edit: It seems like the original file is on the limit as to what EMC will allow, it should be good enough quality for a signature though as they are generally only used as a small picture)
  6. Okay so there are 2 here that I love... some alterations to both I am confident will produce a really good one... Who else is giving this a site... surely there are more...
  7. rj3.PNG There we go :) Dont look at the other one thats the bad one

Attached Files:

8. Robbie, did you just QUAD post? :eek:
  9. I don't particularly like these for me specifically... they all just seem to blend in with the crowd... sorry
  10. I like where you are going with this... but something is not quite yelling Pick Me.... I am thinking the pink is maybe too light. Not sure what it is... I do love using the project.... :)
  11. Damn I forgot to do this, might work on it today ;)
  12. Good thing I remembered to bump it huh LOL
  13. Attempt 1 :)
    R0bbiejo.png
  14. language Jake, lets not get u banned, this is a Moderator your talking to...
  15. WAY TO BIG FOR A SINGATURE