Which is your favouite retro game console?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by honam1021, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I'll admit, is IS a funny game. If I wouldn't have to hunt down a ROM of it, I'd probably play it right now.
  2. I can't imagine my life without my pokemon games on my gameboy. I know this may sound childish (which is something weird coming from me) but pokemon was always my inspiration. Of course as you get older you might realize that the concepts of the pokeballs, potions and stuff like that was unrealistic in many ways. But it was the way they did things that was an inspiration for me. So that's a gameboy from me :D
  3. Thats not retro...:p
  4. got to be the original Gameboy, still got my tetris, space invaders and mario games for it :p
  5. I'm glad to see so many people still rockin' the NES and Super NES. I still have both of those in working order, and of course, my N64, Game Cube, and Gameboy Advance SP.

As you can see, I've always been a Nintendo fan, but I decided to mix things up a bit recently by getting the Xbox 360
  6. SNES will always be a classic, especially considering there are emulators which bring the magic to your computer :)