When is the next promo??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MINECRAFT_OWEN, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has been a while seince a promo, and I am wondering when the next promo is.
    Thanks! :D
  2. Halloween most likely.
  3. Yes, most likely Halloween.
  4. Either Halloween or 1.7 or tombs (<-- Unlikely); whichever comes first I would think.
  5. ok, thanks!
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  6. I have a feeling if we do have a halloween promo... there would be skeleton/zombie horses with nerfs like skeletons have low health and zombies are slow:D
  7. Quick question on this, can skeleton/zombie horses breed?
  8. Maybe they are going to bring the disguise thing :3 for halloween or probably something else.
  9. Yes! a disguise theme!
    sonicol1 likes this.
  10. The next promotional item will be promotionally released with a promotional thread about the promotional gift in the best promotionally promoting way whenever there is a promotion worthy promotional event:D
  11. "Is the word promotional starting to sound weird to you"
    -Suite life of Zack and Cody
  12. But when I consider the educational ramifications of the promotional component, I can't help but experience emotional exhilaration about the informational prosperity and optimism by the multitudes of inhabitants that formulate the population of the community :p
  13. By adequately utilizing a monstrous variety of lexicographical constructions, an individual can effectively communicate the monotnous impression of having a greater intellectual capacity than what would normally deduced from the observations of peers
  14. Promo items is like stumbing your toe, you know going to happen but just don't know when.
  15. ok, plese close the thread.
  16. Why close the thread? We need to see a showdown between weety and Netherworld to determine who has studied their dictionary for a longer duration of time. :p
    5weety likes this.
  17. It's your thread though, you want it closed, you can have it closed.
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.

18. As requested by member who made the thread closing it. Glad that sweety & I answered your Q.
    5weety likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.