When does 1.3 come out?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by foodenator, Jun 9, 2012.

1. :pmeans its not serious
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  2. i DO have a villager trading place and a coco farm just cant use them:(
  3. Yes Exactly...
    DogsRNice likes this.
  4. Can someone show me where Jeb said it?
  5. is villager trading going into emc?
  6. i hope so
  7. 1.3 should really have taco's tacitos and bacon soap edit: chocolate bubblegum milkshakes

dont say old joke is old XD :p
  8. not announced yet but I know it will be within a month or 2. I do know that a minecraft xbox360 edition is having an update today :) fixing all the duplication bugs! :D
  9. Yeah, June sometime.
  10. Not really... I think mc1.0 was and i was around for that.
  11. Jebs tweet from June 5 - "We're now working on performance and stability. We'll release 1.3 when it's ready, but it can take 2, 3 or any number of weeks"

http://twitter.com/jeb_/status/209931186284396544
    Herbrin3 likes this.
  12. I was around for 1.0.0 was pretty big but think about how many things have been added rti the update! Writable book, desert pyramids, ender chests, sandstone stairs, simple server, cocoa been plants levers go underneath blocks now and so many more!
  13. Im gonna rage quit if they reset the wild or nether. Think about the LLO and the Slime Team..... They built soo much stuff.. and we mined out i 58 x 32 x 8 room. and also built thnigs. And the special things in the nether!
    IamSaj likes this.
  14. minecraft is like legos if youre big skyscraper falls over you rebuild it and you work togeather so you can make it better
  15. Of topic: YOUR GOLD? y u no be responsible and use edit button and not spam.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. Yes it is ICC confirmed it ;)
  17. I'll let yall know that- when 1.3 does come round', yall will have time before EMC up and changes it, ya heard? Also, lemme add that you'll get the free vault anywhere access as well. Jus' like last time. Yall hava good day now. Nuffin' to fear.
  18. What do you mean getting back? Won't it get deleted? Or am I just misinformed
  19. Hopefully no free vault access, we dont need a reset
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  20. 1.2.100 is the same as 1.2.1 :p