Whats Your Favorite Cereal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mayorprofessor, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Lucky Charms - Oat thingies with marshmallows. Not exactly healthy.
    Cap'n Crunch - Fruit flavored cereal. And it's crunchy.
    Banana Nut Cheerios - Sounds disgusting. Never heard of it too.
    Reese's Puffs - Basically chocolate and peanut butter flavored pieces that turn the milk chocolaty. Pretty good, actually.
  2. When you guys say Shreddies I think of Shredded Wheat/Shreded Mini-Wheats Which could choke a horse if you don't have enough milk but they're still delicious.

As for my favorite, it's a mix between Shredded Wheat, Cheerios, Captain Crunch, pretty much anything peanut butter or chocolate. And I'm probably one of the only ones here who buys
    Malt-O-Meal. We get the huge family sized bags :p. I'm also pretty content with Cereals with fruit and stuff in them. My grandma used to give us cheerios with banana sliced into the bowl.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Lucky Charms - 90% cereal,10% marshmellow. we only eat the marshmallow.
    Cap'n Crunch - Fruit in cereal
    Banana Nut Cheerios - Banana version of cheerios
    Reese's Puffs - Candy renamed cereal.
  4. They used to be called that over here xD

They're digusting .-. But somehow Star (my younger, grammatically un-educated brother) and my sister love them.
  5. I love them D:. But they have to have the frosting. Without them they're gross.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. I only like Chocolate Shreddies/Shredded-Wheat :p
    Then again I like anything with chocolate on it. And sleep. And energy drinks. And Dr. Pepper. And Moams. And no problems with my joints .-. (That last part was random, but recently i've been having symptoms of arthritis in my fingers)
  7. Eating it right now :p
  8. I lIk CHOColat3 and mini shredED WheATS Anitra woRth dIRt
    This was manly for souls post 4 above this
  9. Currently stuffing my face with Honey Nut Cheerios as opposed to eating dinner. I like Honey Nut Cheerios.
    Adderwolf71 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. Off brand fruit loops dont know the real name and dont have a picture xD I think its like fruitie tooties have no clue...
  11. Before (About half an hour ago) I was eating Honey Nut Cornflakes.
    Not alot.
    Not much.
    It was just some actual corn flakes and the rest was crumbs that made the bowl a big bowl of crumbs.

AND NOW: That cereal must have paid off otherwise these next 7 hours will be hell.
    Also, god do I need more than 3 hours sleep tonight.
  12. Surprised no one has mentioned these yet.....
    frosted-flakes1.jpg
  13. Adderwolf71 and KingGeorge3rd like this.
  14. Fixed that right up with another picture. :)