Whats under your property?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Jay2a, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Not trying to be blunt but a lot of words spoken in the first couple of posts confused me.
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  2. he is doing the 'TnT X-ray' trick where a piston pushes TnT into the head of play acting as a x-ray
  3. While there are many x-ray "tricks" i doubt this is the case (more so me hoping, because I would not want to believe that a player is cheating and then posting photos of it) so please, for the the rest of the thread, I would like ALL accusations of "cheating" or "x-ray" to be ceased. No need for them. The situation has been handled.
    Importerer and PandasEatRamen like this.
  4. I wasnt accusing its a bug in minecraft
  5. That's a really nice cobble texture.
  6. wow thats a lot of stuff under your res. and it was lag that made him see through blocks, i think..
    killinkinglb likes this.
  7. Think of all the people in Town who have farms and cobble gens on the ground level of their residence rather than a nice building simply because they don't want to dig. I wouldn't view all that stuff under your residence as embarassing. I think it's ambitious.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  8. lemme say this about the X-ray thing. look around. you can see the dirt block above him and its not see through. its not an x-ray texture pack -.- this is coming from a guy who didnt read the rest of the thread before posting
  9. XRAY Mods/texturepacks are not allowed on this server. So please delete this pack/mod or i will have to speak to a mod.
  10. Where have you been? Read the thread. It says that isnt x-ray because it doesnt show every block. Its either the TnT x-ray bug or something else but not a texture pack or mod.